Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 02-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
FatalCrimson123

Horror/Action CMV Shooting!

Some of you on facebook already know this, but I am planning on creating a Cosplay Music Video for the famous horror and action combined games of the golden years! If you are familiar with Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, or any other type of horror/thriller/action game out there, then this is the thing for you! Originally this was going to be just made for Resident Evil but I decided to mix it up a bit as well! Again, if you are going to be cosplaying from the games listed and want to be in a video then comment below! I plan on making a facebook group as well so if you have a facebook, give me your name and I will put you down in the group. This will be lasting all weekend at Otakon, despite me not being in cosplay for the particular games since I have a list of people I am playing as, but please comment below if you want to do this! We are welcoming both protagonists as well as zombies, monsters, and creatures from all if not most of these games. I plan on either being Helena Harper from RE6, Rei Kurosawa from Fatal Frame, Maria from Silent Hill 2 or Cynthia from Silent Hill 4, or just some random zombie for this shoot! Still undecided...

Song is already picked out and will be announced later.
FatalCrimson123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-05-2013, 05:58 AM   #2
zero_set_dai09

if i have a free time on friday ill be with a small group of resident evil characters (leon kennedy, billy coen, rebecca chambers (leather).
zero_set_dai09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
FatalCrimson123

Alright. What time friday? I will not be in RE garb considering I have two photoshoots to attend to as one character. Will you be able to meet up with me and maybe some of my friends to we can start filming?
Unread 03-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
MaryWesker
MistressMaryD

Ah-ha! You told me about this on FB; I'm still down for it! But I probably won't be bringing Helena for it as originally planned. In her place will be either Ada or Carla. (I'd bring Mary Sunderland but I doubt she'd be noticed by hardly anyone. XD)
Secret Cosplay
Ruby (2.0) - Supernatural
Meg 2.0/nurse!Meg - Supernatural
Mary Shepherd-Sunderland - Silent Hill 2
Alice Abernathy - Resident Evil Movie
DeviantArt
Tumblr
MaryWesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
zero_set_dai09

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCrimson123 View Post
Alright. What time friday? I will not be in RE garb considering I have two photoshoots to attend to as one character. Will you be able to meet up with me and maybe some of my friends to we can start filming?
well i have to change from kingdom hearts to RE so ill probably be in RE mode around 3pm the latest.
Unread 03-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #6
FatalCrimson123

Alright. I have a shoot around 2pm and then one around 5pm so maybe before the 5pm one or after my last shoot we can meet up and I will start filiming

And by all means bring Mary! I still need some antagonists from the games so Clara will definitely work. I am bringing Helena however I am trying to bring someone else like Rachel from Revelations <3
Unread 03-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #7
zero_set_dai09

alright also come to the RE shoot friday im sure people wouldnt mind it plus at 3pm i have a lgbt meetup im going to
Unread 03-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
FatalCrimson123

ill try to come to the shoot apparently there is two one friday one saturday i have a shoot friday evening and i am in the masquerade on saturday night