Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Costumes (Used)

Unread 02-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Euphoria
Cosplay Songstress

Selling Yoko Kurama and Lacus Clyne (GSD) Cosplays

The seams aren't finished (or rather not all of them) as I made him before I got a serger.

Measurements for this costume are:
Bust: 33"
Waist: 25"
Height: Best between 5' 3" - 5' 6"

These measurements are a bit larger than mine because I accidentally made the costume a bit big and his sash is something you have to tie - it is not pre-tied and is tied like an obi minus the bow.

The costume does not come with:
+ Shoes
+ Wig
+ Props

This costume comes with:
+ Black Undershirt
+ Toga
+ Sash
+ Pants
+ Ears (*the ears in the images above are not the ears you will receive as those were super crappy last minute ears and I made better ones but I do not have pictures of them)
+ Tail
+ Ties (to tie the undershirt closed by tying it around your middle. There is a button hole on the back of the toga to slip the clip of the tail in and it clips onto the tie to secure in place)

The tail is not made from fur and it is not stuffed. It was made from yarn with a braided base and the ends brushed out and tufts of hair were made from yarn as well, brushed and tied on.

THE TAIL DOES REQUIRE BRUSHING TO FLUFF IT UP! A pet brush is best used but a normal brush will work as well

Price: $195 (not including shipping)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This cosplay was NOT made by me. It was given to me as a birthday gift years ago and is very well made, durable and super comfortable. The sleeves are removable via a hidden zipper that is accessible through the inside of the top. The belt is held together by velcro.

This costume includes black gloves which are not shown in this picture.

Measurements for this costume are:
Bust: 33"
Waist: 25"
Height: Best between 5' 3" - 5' 6"

Price: $135 (not including shipping)

Unread 03-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
Suegi93

I am interested in your Lacus cosplay, I don't want the wig, or shoes though so How much would it be without those?