Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-23-2013, 12:47 AM   #196
Rainie
Registered User
 
Rainie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
Res Evil is at 7PM meet up in front of Charles Street Lobby at 6PM you should still have the original thread
Fri? Sat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffviki View Post
Series/Gathering name: Suikoden
UH you mean Fri? Cause that's when the Hitman Reborn gathering is

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_flora View Post
Series: Fire Emblem
Behind as in near the entrance? If it is, you guys have to move cause that's the entrance
================================

Seriously, please check your gathering time and date! Please keep me updated!

Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!
Please check to make sure the times and locations are correct!!!

Sorry to make that obnoxious but it's important!!
__________________
Next Con:
Collosal 2013

???

Last edited by Rainie : 07-23-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Rainie is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 07-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #197
Scorpion89
The Master
 
Scorpion89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 957
Friday we always have the Res Evil shoot on Friday
__________________
Check out my photographs at,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pby5a/
Scorpion89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #198
ffviki
ValNika
 
ffviki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 94
Yeah woops I thought I was looking at Saturday's when I saw the Hitman Reborn one. Our gathering is Saturday, no conflictions it seems. Thanks.
ffviki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #199
chibi_flora
Registered User
 
chibi_flora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 86
We'll move around the inner fountain area depending on how large the other groups are. The location is for meeting purposes.
__________________
2013 Planned Cosplays
Ren Hakuryuu (Magi), Stocke (Radiant Historia), Rosa Joanna Farrell (FFIV), Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening), Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan), Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
chibi_flora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #200
Minutes2Meteora
misha's minion
 
Minutes2Meteora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 46
Series/Gathering name: Sherlock
Day: Friday
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Sharp Street Lobby
Thread: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...01#post4681501
__________________
Magical Girl Magneto
Upcoming cons:
SDCC 2014
Otakon 2014
Minutes2Meteora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #201
NecroNeko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainie View Post
yeah that'll be nice. It'll drum up some interest and more attendees as well : )
Thread is here http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=4725449
I also made a facebook event a couple weeks ago- https://www.facebook.com/events/152121868314019/
NecroNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #202
Alphie Centauri
Registered User
 
Alphie Centauri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 49
I've read over the guidelines on the first page, but I did want to ask something.
I have a thread on here for cosplaying from the game, OFF. And I've only gotten one reply to the thread but I'm certainly aware of a number of people coming to Otakon cosplaying from this game. I posted that I was interested in running a photoshoot on here, and made a couple posts on Tumblr about too. I've had a few messages on Tumblr telling me that they were okay with my plans for a photoshoot, but no responses on here. Even though I haven't gotten responses on my thread here, is it alright if I post info for a shoot time/location here?

It's a relatively small-ish fandom (photoshoots usually turn out 30 people or so) but it's still got some presence.

I just don't want to step on any toes for not having an active thread and from having my only responses about my running a shoot being on Tumblr. I'm sorry if the answer to this is really obvious too. I hope I was clear in my explanation!
__________________


Otakon 2014
Kageyama (HQ) Nishinoya (HQ) Sal (Wadanohara) Old (Wadanohara) Wodahs (The Gray Garden) Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul) Satanick (Mogeko)
Alphie Centauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #203
FatalCrimson123
Registered User
 
FatalCrimson123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 318
THERE is a shoot for amnesia the anime otome Friday at 2 pm outdoor fountains! This has been planned since about two monyhs ago!
FatalCrimson123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #204
koharuxoxowuv
Endoshima Don~!
 
koharuxoxowuv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 85
Series/Gathering name: Thursday 3DS Meet-up
Day: Thursday
Time: 6pm
Place: Hilton Hotel Lobby
Thread: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=327289
__________________
Katsucon 2012
Otakon 2012, 2013, 2014
Thursday Pre-reg: Mario(Street Clothes)
Friday: Reese (Animal Crossing)
Saturday: Mario(Sisters Rendition)
koharuxoxowuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #205
Rainie
Registered User
 
Rainie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCrimson123 View Post
Friday @ 2pm to 3:30 pm
Amnesia PUBLIC Gathering
TBA


As of right now that is the only one I am going to
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCrimson123 View Post
THERE is a shoot for amnesia the anime otome Friday at 2 pm outdoor fountains! This has been planned since about two monyhs ago!
You mean that one? On the front page? You never gave me a place

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_flora View Post
We'll move around the inner fountain area depending on how large the other groups are. The location is for meeting purposes.
Uhhhh nooooo Since FE Awakening came out, the amount of people interested probably increased by a good amount. The Charles St entrance is too small for people with armor and props. Not to mention it's right in front of the entrance and staircase
__________________
Next Con:
Collosal 2013

???
Rainie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #206
Rainie
Registered User
 
Rainie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphie Centauri View Post
I've read over the guidelines on the first page, but I did want to ask something.
I have a thread on here for cosplaying from the game, OFF. And I've only gotten one reply to the thread but I'm certainly aware of a number of people coming to Otakon cosplaying from this game. I posted that I was interested in running a photoshoot on here, and made a couple posts on Tumblr about too. I've had a few messages on Tumblr telling me that they were okay with my plans for a photoshoot, but no responses on here. Even though I haven't gotten responses on my thread here, is it alright if I post info for a shoot time/location here?

It's a relatively small-ish fandom (photoshoots usually turn out 30 people or so) but it's still got some presence.

I just don't want to step on any toes for not having an active thread and from having my only responses about my running a shoot being on Tumblr. I'm sorry if the answer to this is really obvious too. I hope I was clear in my explanation!
Yeah it's fine. Don't worry about it. If you have a thread here and already got a time, date and place that doesn't overcrowd an area, please feel free to put it up TY for asking
__________________
Next Con:
Collosal 2013

???
Rainie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #207
Alphie Centauri
Registered User
 
Alphie Centauri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainie View Post
Yeah it's fine. Don't worry about it. If you have a thread here and already got a time, date and place that doesn't overcrowd an area, please feel free to put it up TY for asking
Thank you!

Series/Gathering name: OFF
Day: Friday and Saturday
Time: 8PM
Place: Indoor Fountains
Thread: Thread~

I might have to change it at some point, but that's okay.
__________________


Otakon 2014
Kageyama (HQ) Nishinoya (HQ) Sal (Wadanohara) Old (Wadanohara) Wodahs (The Gray Garden) Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul) Satanick (Mogeko)
Alphie Centauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #208
FatalCrimson123
Registered User
 
FatalCrimson123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 318
12:30 on Saturday FREE! Photoshoot at outdoor fountains
FatalCrimson123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #209
TheKinz
Registered User
 
TheKinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 33
Series/Gathering name: Soul Eater/ Soul Eater, Death City Gathering
Day: Friday
Time: 1pm
Place: the Harbor
Thread: Soul Eater, Death City Gathering
TheKinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #210
Tangledinblue
Witty Title...
 
Tangledinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 750
I need to make a change...The Attack on Titan Saturday shoot is now being held at 10am at the Outdoor Fountain.
__________________
Next Convention:
Otakon

Possible Cosplays:
Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan)
Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3)
Saruhiko Fushimi (K Project)
Shadow Yukiko (Persona 4)
Suit! Sarutobi Sasuke (Sengoku Basara)


-Like me on Facebook
Tangledinblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.