Seeking two female roommates (Fairmont)
This is a cross post from the Fanime forums, I'm posting it here for more exposure.
2 Roommates Wanted
+ Introduction: Hello! My name is Michele, though I also go by Michi as a nickname. I'm from Colorado, and I've been attending Fanime for a few years now. I'm 29, non-smoker, and a cosplayer.
+ Hotel Information: I'll be staying at the Fairmont hotel. I'll be arriving on the 24th and leaving on the 28th. So if you want to be able to enjoy the last day of the convention without worrying about packing, checking out, elevator lines, etc.. this might be perfect! I have a room with a single bed reserved, though the beds are large enough to fit 2-3 people. I'll also see about bringing an airbed, or getting a rollaway.
+ Costs: The cost will be $100 per person. Payment must be in Cash before check in. I will not allow payment after the convention, nor will I allow any "half now, half later deals" .
1. Roommates must be female. Sorry, it's just what I'm most comfortable with.
2. 18 or over please.
3. NO SMOKING. This is basically hotel policy.
4. Respect everyone's things. This means no stealing, no touching your roommates GOT2B hair glue without permission, no throwing someone's wig on the floor to make room for your stuff.
5. NO UNDERAGE DRINKING. If you're 21 or over, I don't mind if you have a drink or two.. just don't come stumbling in with a lampshade on your head and start puking.
6. I'm fine with other people being in the room, AS LONG AS I'M THERE. Note, this doesn't mean you can invite your friend to come crash for the night. But if you want to use the room to relax, unwind and visit.. that's fine! Just run it by me first!
7. If it's past midnight, try to be quiet while coming in. There's no curfew.. but try to keep it down in case someone is sleeping.
8. DO NOT TOUCH THE MINI-BAR. Seriously. Unless you want to pay, don't touch it. The thing has a sensor and will charge you if an item is moved.
+ Contact: You can PM me here on the forums
+ Miscellaneous: I'll be flying in from Colorado, and I plan on being in San Jose around Noon or so. I'll make sure to give everyone my phone number to keep everyone in the loop about when my plane arrives, and when I'm close to the hotel.
I'll be going to a store nearby to stock up on food when I arrive: (water, instant soups, fruits, energy bars, that sort of thing ) and that will be free to share with everyone!
Thank you again! If you're interested or have any questions, please contact me!