Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Unread 05-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #31
shinigami714
Illustrator

Also I just thought I'd mention that I'd love to get a couple shots with other characters from twilight princess, specifically some nice action oriented battle scene type things! Zant vs Link, etc. Maybe a few creepier profile shots. The group photoshoots tend to not yield many interestingly cropped photos...and I think it would be neat if we could get some cool framing with the characters! (whoever happens to be taking the photos)
shinigami714 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #32
HylianKnight
Wandering Adventurer~

I'm really looking forward to seeing your costumes too guys! I understand how aggravating juggling work/school/chores/cosplay can be. I took a week off before AN for last minute sleepless crunching. :/

I wasn't able to get as much done as I hoped, only one layer of paper mache which took brutally long to finish. It was too risky doing it in the evening or night because the cardboard would morph. My Shade shall be nice and Lumpy Pumpkin-esk. XD I'm going to try hiding some with weathering paint~

shinigami714: We can certainly get some specific shots for you. We'll have the generic group pictures, then game-specific pictures including re-enacting scenes among other things. We're actually really fortunate too, no one has booked our location before or after the shoot's time slot, meaning if people want to stick around afterwards, we can really go into detail and make it a partly private shoot. Or if someone prefers coming early, just give me a heads up so I can make sure I'm there.

Upcoming...
Leonardo (TMNT)
Feudal Link (Legend of Zelda)
Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)
HylianKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #33
Rei-Azalia

So happy to see some skull kids! ou o my boyfriend loves majora's mask
Rei-Azalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #34
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami714 View Post
Also I just thought I'd mention that I'd love to get a couple shots with other characters from twilight princess, specifically some nice action oriented battle scene type things! Zant vs Link, etc. Maybe a few creepier profile shots. The group photoshoots tend to not yield many interestingly cropped photos...and I think it would be neat if we could get some cool framing with the characters! (whoever happens to be taking the photos)
Are you looking at Saturday for a private/semi-private Twilight Princess shoot, or Sunday? If Saturday I'll definitely try to work out the timing with my other commitments if imp-Midna is welcome. I've never managed to get anything besides hallway snapshots with other TP characters.
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #35
shinigami714
Illustrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
Are you looking at Saturday for a private/semi-private Twilight Princess shoot, or Sunday? If Saturday I'll definitely try to work out the timing with my other commitments if imp-Midna is welcome. I've never managed to get anything besides hallway snapshots with other TP characters.
Doesn't matter to me as I'm wearing Zant both days. If you're going to the video game shoot on saturday we could do some before/after it...Just so long as it is well before masquerade time! I don't have anyone with me who can take photos though as I'm going solo this year.
Unread 05-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #36
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Doesn't matter to me as I'm wearing Zant both days. If you're going to the video game shoot on saturday we could do some before/after it...Just so long as it is well before masquerade time! I don't have anyone with me who can take photos though as I'm going solo this year.
Since it looks like Midna is going to be Saturday only for me, I'd love to arrange to grab some photos then. I wasn't planning to go to the big group shoot since I'm trying to keep my costume mostly exclusive to the Cosplay for a Cure booth, but it shouldn't be a problem to set aside some time after the video games shoot on my way in to the TCC. Want to aim for noon? I can ask around to see who I know who might be available to take some photos, and if everyone is already booked I have a friend who can at least handle a camera.
Unread 05-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #37
Koria
Vampire Mermaid Kitty

I'm going to be Tetra from Windwaker and I have a Medli as well
Koria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #38
shinigami714
Illustrator

MaiSheri: Sounds great! We could meet in the grassy area just below TCC4 maybe? Provided it's still there with the changes to TCC. I'm not too sure where a good easy location might be that's not already being used for photoshoots. Regardless, I'm pretty psyched to get photos with you! A midna! Yay!
Unread 05-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #39
kurumasha
Procrastinates Well

I'll be there in Tetra (Wind Waker) on Saturday. I'm helping out with the masquerade so won't be around much in the afternoon evening, but hope to see you guys around. (And sadly in the fashion show on Sunday so will be missing the group shoot.)
kurumasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #40
HylianKnight
Wandering Adventurer~

Koria: Great to hear~ Added to the list!

Upcoming...
Leonardo (TMNT)
Unread 05-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #41
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
MaiSheri: Sounds great! We could meet in the grassy area just below TCC4 maybe? Provided it's still there with the changes to TCC. I'm not too sure where a good easy location might be that's not already being used for photoshoots. Regardless, I'm pretty psyched to get photos with you! A midna! Yay!
Sweet! I shall be at that location by noon, and will bring a photog or at least someone who can hold a camera ^_^
Unread 05-18-2013, 08:09 AM   #42
corrina198

I can't wait to see all the Zelda cosplay! I will be going as fem-Groose the whole weekend, and I will hopefully get to the photoshoot I may bring a Skyward Link with me. Depends if he is wearing his Link cosplay or his Light Death Note one that day.
corrina198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #43
PanicMoon
Robot in disguise.

I'll be Adult Princess Zelda from Ocarina of Time on Saturday! I'm excited to see everyone's costumes
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:44 PM   #44
Zouziias
Cosplay Novice

This isn't for the photoshoot, but because of time constraints I might be bringing my Groose cosplay instead of my Pokemon one. So Groose and Malon!

I'm so excited! Only a few more days!
Zouziias is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #45
HylianKnight
Wandering Adventurer~

Sorry for not updating people, just been rushing like mad to get my costume done this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing you all throughout the week, and those that come to the photoshoot!

Progress for me: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3386379/

I hope everyone enjoys their AN! See you there!

Upcoming...
Leonardo (TMNT)