Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 06-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #31
RagnarokSyaoran

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl147 View Post
I'll be Red Saber from Fate/Extra. Sign me up ^_^ !!
Will sign you up for Red Saber from Fate/Extra and yay finally more from Fate/Extra hope to see you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Epsilon- View Post
if i dont finish my new armor i might bring again my old berseker armor
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
OMG Berserker!!!!!! There so few Berserkers cosplayers ever and hope you finish your new armor in time good luck
RagnarokSyaoran is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #32
catgirl147
Tales fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarokSyaoran View Post
Will sign you up for Red Saber from Fate/Extra and yay finally more from Fate/Extra hope to see you there.
Totally, looking forward to it !
catgirl147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 03:44 AM   #33
TYPEMOON

Avid TYPEMOON fan here (duh). Played the VNs, read the novels and some other stuff.

Back to the topic, Put me down for Rider from Fate/Zero. To make things interesting, the non-causal version. I am still working (70%? done) on it so wish me luck.
TYPEMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #34
RagnarokSyaoran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYPEMOON View Post
Avid TYPEMOON fan here (duh). Played the VNs, read the novels and some other stuff.

Back to the topic, Put me down for Rider from Fate/Zero. To make things interesting, the non-causal version. I am still working (70%? done) on it so wish me luck.
OH MY GOD RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD HOPE HOPE HOPE YOU COULD FINISH RIDER GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD sorry huge fan of Rider Fate/Zero
Unread 06-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #35
TYPEMOON

Whoa whoa. Let me clarify, sign me up for Rider in his armor. The cloths he uses to fight in. I've been seeing too many people cosplay the simple things too often, without even trying. I made mine from scratch.
TYPEMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #36
-Epsilon-

hi bad news i wont make it i was selected to be on the fate zero panel and The screening is on Friday 1:45 - 3:15.

i cant be on 2 places at the same time and i dont tink you will move everithing for 1 person sorry
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
-Epsilon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #37
Negimeister00
The Master of Leekerus

Just letting you know that it is sad to say that Ryusan777's friend (who is also a friend of mine) aka Caster, is unable to come to AX. :c
Negimeister00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #38
RagnarokSyaoran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYPEMOON View Post
Whoa whoa. Let me clarify, sign me up for Rider in his armor. The cloths he uses to fight in. I've been seeing too many people cosplay the simple things too often, without even trying. I made mine from scratch.
Oh wow his full Armor version okay will change it to full armor version and wow everything from scratch for Rider that trully amazing and again good luck finishing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Epsilon- View Post
hi bad news i wont make it i was selected to be on the fate zero panel and The screening is on Friday 1:45 - 3:15.

i cant be on 2 places at the same time and i dont tink you will move everithing for 1 person sorry
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Dawwwwwww well hope to see you around the con to take a picture with you atleast and good luck on the Fate Zero panel i was originally going to go but i made the official time to the gathering then the panels were posted up and don't know how long the gathering will take so i may miss some of the opening of the panel ;u; but good luck -Epsilon-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negimeister00 View Post
Just letting you know that it is sad to say that Ryusan777's friend (who is also a friend of mine) aka Caster, is unable to come to AX. :c
oh my okay i will remove your friend from the roster but hopefully next year
Unread 06-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #39
alxsniper

Bringing Kiritsugu as well. Due to the weapon policy though I won't have any props due to my rifle being a nerf and not having gotten any other props yet.
alxsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #40
RagnarokSyaoran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxsniper View Post
Bringing Kiritsugu as well. Due to the weapon policy though I won't have any props due to my rifle being a nerf and not having gotten any other props yet.
yay another Kiritsugu XDDDDDD also i don't think they say anything bout props if it outside of the con since im going to have a bow and archer twin blades with me and sadly they do remove to many things from props (projectile type props) in anime expo well they are trying to be safe truthfully and if anything you could bring something smaller if they don't approve the nerf gun.
Unread 06-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #41
alxsniper

I already looked around and I don't have any other guns I could use since most of mine are airsoft weapons. Plus Im also flying all the way from the East Coast so not going to pack extra If i cant even use it. Bows and blades are petty much fine its guns that are that are a problem.
Unread 06-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #42
RagnarokSyaoran

Quote:
I already looked around and I don't have any other guns I could use since most of mine are airsoft weapons. Plus Im also flying all the way from the East Coast so not going to pack extra If i cant even use it. Bows and blades are petty much fine its guns that are that are a problem.
Oh my so you only have airsoft type props and i was told last year they destroyed a few airsoft guns for just trying to add some tape in it. Hopefully we can find someone to lend you a type of prop gun hopefully for this gathering.
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #43
alxsniper

Yeah. Either airsoft or nerf. I don't have the extra money to get a non functional one or a proper case to transport it by plane.
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #44
RagnarokSyaoran

Quote:
Yeah. Either airsoft or nerf. I don't have the extra money to get a non functional one or a proper case to transport it by plane.
Airsoft or Nerf works best but it seems they are being strict-er this year i was inform by some people who are working as staff they will be more presistent on what props to let in this year. If anything just bring a pack of fake cigarettes those counts as something for Kiritsugu
Unread 07-03-2013, 01:46 AM   #45
alxsniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarokSyaoran View Post
Airsoft or Nerf works best but it seems they are being strict-er this year i was inform by some people who are working as staff they will be more presistent on what props to let in this year. If anything just bring a pack of fake cigarettes those counts as something for Kiritsugu
I was thinking the same thing but I did not get a chance to pick up any before I left and and no clue where to find them around the area since I just flew in and will be coming down for day 0.