Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > General Construction Help

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 03-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
mistyfoe
Registered User
 
mistyfoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Kiba Naruto Help!

Hey!

Ive been working on a cosplay for Kiba from Naruto and im a little stuck. Im going as him with the claws and contacts and everything but im stuck on fangs/teeth. I was looking at other cosplays as him but really cant find any fangs. Please help!
mistyfoe is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 03-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,896
dentaldistortions.com is a popular site to buy... but wo reference i cant tell you what teeth you could use
__________________
Cosplays~~~~~~
Anime and Kpop cosplaying is life~
KCON:
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
heaven_firings
Registered User
 
heaven_firings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 549
dentaldistortions does full set veneers
vampfangs has a wide selection of cap fangs

So it's really going to depend on what you need and your budget. If it's a full set of sharp teeth then DD is the way to go, probably need to get then unstained though. If you just need elongated canines you might be better off with VF.
__________________
Tentative Debuts for 2013
Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
Hiccup (HTTYD2)
heaven_firings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by animenerd93 View Post
dentaldistortions.com is a popular site to buy... but wo reference i cant tell you what teeth you could use
I hate how people say they can't help because there is no reference.. Google images, people? -.- Not hard.
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,896
sometimes there are specific outfits or fan drawings.... i looked at google but there are a ton of images in different views..... its just helpful when we know exactly what image is being used.....
__________________
Cosplays~~~~~~
Anime and Kpop cosplaying is life~
KCON:
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 775
Official. Obviously. Unless stated.
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,896
^but there are a ton of different vers. depending on how far into the series you are.... i dont really wanna argue about this cause im hoping the person will get the info they need from the sites listed.
@mistyfoe: good luck finding what you are looking for!
__________________
Cosplays~~~~~~
Anime and Kpop cosplaying is life~
KCON:
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by animenerd93 View Post
^but there are a ton of different vers. depending on how far into the series you are.... i dont really wanna argue about this cause im hoping the person will get the info they need from the sites listed.
@mistyfoe: good luck finding what you are looking for!
I have never had a problem with different versions. Google normally clears things up. And there is no argument going on. That is just your imagination.

Look. Google .. Kiba Naruto..

https://www.google.com/search?q=kiba...3GqA H_yYGgCQ

I do not see different versions. I only see Kiba with the same fangs. It is obvious you did not even attempt to Google search it. I think people should attempt a Google search to get an idea, then ask for pictures for reference.

Good luck with your Kiba, sounds like it will be awesome.

meow
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15

Last edited by Suuki : 03-15-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
^Yet you fail to realize that not everyone knows who the hell Kiba is even if he/she writes Kiba from Naruto. There are still various artists that distort the so called "official" pictures and to someone who does not know the series well, this could pose a damn problem.

No need to get an attitude when people ask for a reference when none is provided. If it was so easily Suuki, you should of just provided the image before instead of making such a big deal out of nothing. Your opinion on the matter was never asked or wanted.

And how funny, when I clicked on the link you provided I see child Kiba, pre-Shippuden Kiba and Shippuden Kiba as well as many different alterations by various people. And how cute. Only two photos have his mount open to see his defined teeth.
Please calm your tits. It is obvious that you do not know the different Kibas in the Naruto-verse.

And in actuality,
>looking up for a reference
>posting it in your thread when asking for help

has less steps than

>asking for help
>Post no reference
>make people search for the characters themselves
>person has no idea which version/has no knowledge of the character
>asks for reference.

Besides, how do you know if a person searched for it on Google? Because they didn't get the same results as you? Pathetic.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*

You could try Party City, Spencers or Hot Topic. They usually sell some sort of fang caps but they are expensive. Ebay is also a good site to check as well for these kinds of dental distortions. =] Good luck!

Last edited by Akune-chan : 03-15-2013 at 07:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #10
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
^Yet you fail to realize that not everyone knows who the hell Kiba is even if he/she writes Kiba from Naruto. There are still various artists that distort the so called "official" pictures and to someone who does not know the series well, this could pose a damn problem.
First off, all I have to say, is that you wasted your time writing this post. As you didn't even read what I said correctly.
I shouldn't have to restate it.
People.Should.Attempt.A.Google.Search.Before.Stati ng.That.They.Can't.Help
It was obvious he didn't attempt a Google search.

Quote:
No need to get an attitude when people ask for a reference when none is provided. If it was so easily Suuki, you should of just provided the image before instead of making such a big deal out of nothing. Your opinion on the matter was never asked or wanted.
Who had an attitude? The only one I see with an attitude is you Akune Chan. And my opinion is my opinion. Welcome to the internet. When people post things on the internet, it is up for debate. You need to grow up. What I said shouldn't have offended anyone in the first place. My opinion was that people should attempt the Google search. What you percieve as an"attitude" May just be my fast typing.. Because I have a life, and things to do.
I have an attitude now, because you are having one with me.

Quote:
And how funny, when I clicked on the link you provided I see child Kiba, pre-Shippuden Kiba and Shippuden Kiba as well as many different alterations by various people. And how cute. Only two photos have his mount open to see his defined teeth.
Please calm your tits. It is obvious that you do not know the different Kibas in the Naruto-verse.
I don't know where to start.. This right here, was nonsense. It doesn't matter what series Kiba is shown in, it doesn't matter whether it is child or Shippuden. Teeth are teeth. And is there anything wrong with only seeing two pictures of Kiba's teeth? No, you got your reference.

Quote:
And in actuality,
>looking up for a reference
>posting it in your thread when asking for help

has less steps than

>asking for help
>Post no reference
>make people search for the characters themselves
>person has no idea which version/has no knowledge of the character
>asks for reference.
You must like picking fights on the internet. Not once have a ever said it was bad to post a reference picture. All I said was that, if one is not provided, people can easily look at Google Images. Whether you find a reference picture or not, you should still ask. But still search so you have an idea so you can help the persona little.

Quote:
Besides, how do you know if a person searched for it on Google? Because they didn't get the same results as you? Pathetic.
I am having a really hard time figuring out what this last part means.. But it is probably giberish like everything else you said.

I wasn't even targeting the person that asked for a reference picture. I was referring to people that did that in general.. (following with things like.. I can't help AT ALL, because there is no reference)


In summary, make sure you know what someone is saying before you automatically target them and waste your time typing up a pointless arguement.

I don't mean to sound too overly rude to you, Akune Chan. But most of what you said just doesn't make sense. Like you threw empty words in there to try and make your argument more valid, and started an argument without knowing all the facts.
I don't like fighting, I made that perfectly clear before you decided to randomly start one with me.
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15

Last edited by Suuki : 03-15-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #11
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuki View Post
First off, all I have to say, is that you wasted your time writing this post. As you didn't even read what I said correctly.
I shouldn't have to restate it.
People.Should.Attempt.A.Google.Search.Before.Stati ng.That.They.Can't.Help
It was obvious he didn't attempt a Google search.



Who had an attitude? The only one I see with an attitude is you Akune Chan. And my opinion is my opinion. Welcome to the internet. When people post things on the internet, it is up for debate. You need to grow up. What I said shouldn't have offended anyone in the first place. My opinion was that people should attempt the Google search. What you percieve as an"attitude" May just be my fast typing.. Because I have a life, and things to do.
I have an attitude now, because you are having one with me.



I don't know where to start.. This right here, was nonsense. It doesn't matter what series Kiba is shown in, it doesn't matter whether it is child or Shippuden. Teeth are teeth. And is there anything wrong with only seeing two pictures of Kiba's teeth? No, you got your reference.



You must like picking fights on the internet. Not once have a ever said it was bad to post a reference picture. All I said was that, if one is not provided, people can easily look at Google Images. Whether you find a reference picture or not, you should still ask. But still search so you have an idea so you can help the persona little.



I am having a really hard time figuring out what this last part means.. But it is probably giberish like everything else you said.

I wasn't even targeting the person that asked for a reference picture. I was referring to people that did that in general.. (following with things like.. I can't help AT ALL, because there is no reference)


In summary, make sure you know what someone is saying before you automatically target them and waste your time typing up a pointless arguement.

I don't mean to sound too overly rude to you, Akune Chan. But most of what you said just doesn't make sense. Like you threw empty words in there to try and make your argument more valid, and started an argument without knowing all the facts.
I don't like fighting, I made that perfectly clear before you decided to randomly start one with me.
If what I wrote was such a waste of time, why reply back?
And perhaps my fast typing is giving you the same implication that I thought of you.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #12
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
If what I wrote was such a waste of time, why reply back?
And perhaps my fast typing is giving you the same implication that I thought of you.
If someone is challenging my thoughts, me replying back isn't a waste of time.
It was a waste of time for you, however, because you were making false accusations.

And I knew you were being rude by what words you used. It has nothing to do with how fast you happen to type.

I really don't want to start fights. That is not why I joined this site.
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15

Last edited by Suuki : 03-15-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #13
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuki View Post
If someone is challenging my thoughts, me replying back isn't a waste of time.
It was a waste of time for you, however, because you were making false accusations.

And I knew you were being rude by what words you used. It has nothing to do with how fast you happen to type.

I really don't want to start fights. That is not why I joined this site.
I was merely reacting to the way that you were typing.
It felt that since you were making generalizations (and generalizations can be taken as personal attacks you could say), I reacted.

And the fact that you stated that I stay on the internet to picks fights is quite rude and a nasty accusation. I honestly had no intention of 'picking a fight.' There was an action (your opinion), then there was a reaction (my opinion).
I am rather confused as to why you are saying its my fault when I was reacting to a generalization made by you.

Honestly, I am saying that if you post a reference post, it would be easier and faster for people to help you. That was what I am trying to get at when I made my first post.

If you felt like I was personally going after you to pick a fight since apparently I have nothing else better to do, I apologize.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #14
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
I was merely reacting to the way that you were typing.
It felt that since you were making generalizations (and generalizations can be taken as personal attacks you could say), I reacted.

And the fact that you stated that I stay on the internet to picks fights is quite rude and a nasty accusation. I honestly had no intention of 'picking a fight.' There was an action (your opinion), then there was a reaction (my opinion).
I am rather confused as to why you are saying its my fault when I was reacting to a generalization made by you.

Honestly, I am saying that if you post a reference post, it would be easier and faster for people to help you. That was what I am trying to get at when I made my first post.

If you felt like I was personally going after you to pick a fight since apparently I have nothing else better to do, I apologize.
I am sorry too. I just felt your first post was a little nasty is all.
Sorry if there was confusion. ^^
No hard feelings on my end.
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #15
BeccaDoll
The genius ninja
 
BeccaDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 109
Back to the question, :3

I LOVE Kiba-kun! >.<
Anyway, I've heard VampFangs are good and realistic. Here's some classic werewolf fangs: http://www.vampfangs.com/Scarecrow-C...s-p/skw100.htm

AAAND

Subtle werewolf fangs: http://www.vampfangs.com/Scarecrow-S...p/subtwere.htm

Depending on how obvious you want Kiba's teeth to be.(:
__________________
Recent Cosplays:

2014 Cosplays:
Vi (Original Skin) - League of Legends
Princess Daisy - Super Mario Brothers
Uzumaki Kushina-Naruto Shippuden
Hyuuga Hinata - Naruto Shippuden



Ankle Shatterer Cosplay, check it out
https://www.facebook.com/beccachancosplay
BeccaDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.