Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 03-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
thirty2bit
Shacchan

Smile Hello! ^__^

Nice to meet you all! My name is Sharon (but you can call me Shacchan) and I hail from Honolulu. I've been cosplaying on-and-off since 1998 and only decided to start taking it seriously in the past couple of years. I like to cosplay from Sailor Moon and Touhou, and I also like the Legend of Zelda games. n___n I also like Evangelion.

I can't wait to make friends with you all~! :3

I mainly cosplay Sailor Moon, Touhou and Legend of Zelda.
thirty2bit is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
Ilafatyu
That guy

Hey Sacchan, welcome to Coscom. It's pretty cool that you've been cosplaying for so long, even if it's just an off-and-on thing. I know a few people around the forums from Hawaii, but I have no idea what the cosplay culture is over there. Are there any conventions, or do you guys have to fly out or set up meetups, or...?

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
Chikkijet
I am a Woman-Child :P

Hi!! I love Sailor Moon and LoZ, too! Which Zelda character do you cosplay? I'm currently working on my first Zelda cosplay which is the Twilight Princess version, but I really want to do LTTP and the cartoon Zelda someday as well.

I always wanted to go to Hawaii

Awards: EB Expo Runner Up Best Costume Just 'Cos Contest '12, Video Games Live Dubai Cosplay Winner '13
Chikkijet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
thirty2bit
Shacchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilafatyu View Post
Hey Sacchan, welcome to Coscom. It's pretty cool that you've been cosplaying for so long, even if it's just an off-and-on thing. I know a few people around the forums from Hawaii, but I have no idea what the cosplay culture is over there. Are there any conventions, or do you guys have to fly out or set up meetups, or...?
Thank you!! ^^

There are a couple of conventions, but in recent years I havent really been attending cons and/or the cosplay scene much. I have a small circle of friends and we tend to do private shoots more than going to cons.... It's so exciting going to cons that I want to pick it up again though, especially since I want to make more friends XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikkijet View Post
Hi!! I love Sailor Moon and LoZ, too! Which Zelda character do you cosplay? I'm currently working on my first Zelda cosplay which is the Twilight Princess version, but I really want to do LTTP and the cartoon Zelda someday as well.

I always wanted to go to Hawaii
Really? *___* My first LoZ cosplay was Ocarina of Time Princess Zelda, but I cosplay the Great Fairy and I'm working on Fi right now. I can't wait to see your finished Zelda cosplay! ^^

Even though we're just coming out of winter now, it feels muggy here already. I wish I lived somewhere cooler! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side ^^;;

I mainly cosplay Sailor Moon, Touhou and Legend of Zelda.
thirty2bit is offline   Reply With Quote