Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 03-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
SallyValentine

Another F+F sizing question

So I was looking to buy http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet...ngeable/Detail and I was wondering if it'd be worth it to get it made in custom size. I'm 5'9" (175cm) so if I got it in their regular sizes, made for a standard height of 5'5", I believe, so it might be too short... Thing is, I've heard the horror stories about their custom sizing. The skirt is made to order anyway, but I was wondering, has anyone here bought this particular skirt? If possible, can I get an idea of the length, and if it would really be too short on me? Thanks.
SallyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

1st - I hope you want the cotton, that "silk" looks kinda sketchy to me. (If you want the silk that's fine too. I just have never heard good things about f+fs silk)

2nd- I always have to order custom sized, being 4'11". My best advise is to be specific as possible and give all measurements in centimeters.

But tell them you want it knew length and then give the measurement from waist to knee.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
SallyValentine

Yeah, I definitely want it in cotton. I'm sure the silk would be awful... I mean, not that I've ever ordered their silk before, but I'd rather not risk it.

So just measure my body from my skirt to my knee, or measure how long a skirt would have to be to be able to reach my knee with a petticoat under it? Plus give them my height and waist measurements, of course... Thank you!
SallyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote