Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 03-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
yukaree
Future Idol

Cool Girl Groups ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

All right, I know that these sort of things get posted frequently and I probably don't have an argument to make this sound a lot more unique than all the other posts.

Anyway, my friends and I have finally decided to do a cosplay group but the problem is that we have so many different interests and ideas that we have ended up not knowing what or who to cosplay.

Let's get this straight, as of now there are 3 definite people willing to cosplay with the remaining 4 who are unsure, this is why I need the suggestions to be 'flexible' as I may put it.

In the group of 3 we have:
- A 5'6" 15 year old girl who is moderately thin, has brown hair and blue/yellow/green eyes. Loves wigs and does not mind eye contacts although would rather prefer if it was not a necessity. Obsessed with frills and likes challenges. Is obsessed with magical girls (Precure, PMMM, PaSwG, Sailor Moon, Houkago no Pleiades; you name it) but also enjoys Homestuck, Touhou Project and My Little Pony.
-A 5'5" 14 year old miss who is as flat-chested as can be, has ash blonde hair and grey eyes. Wears glasses. Is not in favour of over complicated designs. Is a fan of Homestuck, Soul Eater and Touhou Project but has shown interest in Pokemon, MLP, PMMM and Vocaloid.
-A 5'3" 15 year old girl who of Asian beauty- brown eyes, long black hair and is slim. Wears glasses. If something is cute then she is the first one to like it and cherish it. Her interest range due to this- she has shown interest in Death Note, Lucky Star, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Vocaloid (especially Mayu), Princess Mononoke, various Ghibili movies, One Piece, MLP and Touhou Project.

I address you with the dilemma of not knowing what to cosplay with each of us perhaps sharing some interest with one feeling more strongly about one than the other.

Please help us choose a girl group that will be suitable for us and thank you!
yukaree is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

It looks like all 3 of you have MLP in common, so why not start there?

If you have 7 people, you could cover the whole Mane 6 and have a Spike as well! Since they're gijinkas, you can be as simple (modification of street clothes) or as complicated (Gala Gown, Royal Wedding, etc) as you want!
  • Secret Cosplay (???): 1% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Magic Armor Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess): 15% (Patterning) MAGfest 2015

DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote