Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Costume Critique

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 03-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Neon-Heart417
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 62
Kagamine Len?

So, I finally got to posting/taking pictures of my Kagamine Len cosplay today! ;//w//; What do you guys think of it?

Reference :
http://download.minitokyo.net/Len.Kagamine.348170.jpg

Gallery of all the pics of my cosplay :
http://cremesaver417.deviantart.com/gallery/42716830

Uguuuu! Please lemme know! cx
Neon-Heart417 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 03-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
Scrittle
King of Versailles
 
Scrittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
You've done the hair so amazing! Excellent cosplay ^_^
__________________
“I'm naked underneath my clothes.”
-----//*[future] COSPLAY PLANS//-----
*I want to wait for the braces process to be over and stuff (relatively in two years) so yeah... in the future.
•Javert •Eponine (Les Misérables)
•Cicero (Skyrim)
Scrittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
Neon-Heart417
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 62
Danke so much! ;//A//;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrittle View Post
You've done the hair so amazing! Excellent cosplay ^_^
Neon-Heart417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
JasonTerror
Now known as Sailor Jeimi
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrittle View Post
You've done the hair so amazing! Excellent cosplay ^_^
Honestly, I have to slightly say the opposite. I say slightly because you DID do pretty good on it in general. But len has spikes in his hair and you didn't do them, meaning it's not styled like his hair. I think if you styled it like his more, it would make the cosplay pop much better. The outfit looks really well made though. Did you make it or buy it? If you made it, bravo. If not then still you got a good one lol AND THAT HEADSET O.O That's one of the best.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:
-Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking. Normal Ver.)
-Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #5
Neon-Heart417
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Honestly, I have to slightly say the opposite. I say slightly because you DID do pretty good on it in general. But len has spikes in his hair and you didn't do them, meaning it's not styled like his hair. I think if you styled it like his more, it would make the cosplay pop much better. The outfit looks really well made though. Did you make it or buy it? If you made it, bravo. If not then still you got a good one lol AND THAT HEADSET O.O That's one of the best.
Uguuu, danke! ;//u//; I agree with you to every extent possible <3 I mayhave my Auntie Red try and help me style it a little. The layers are uber short, and everyone says it'd look a little better with "banana hair" too cx

I helped make the cosplay xD This costume is in my gallery on here, as well.

The headphones were a pain in the as omg.
Neon-Heart417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
JasonTerror
Now known as Sailor Jeimi
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon-Heart417 View Post
Uguuu, danke! ;//u//; I agree with you to every extent possible <3 I mayhave my Auntie Red try and help me style it a little. The layers are uber short, and everyone says it'd look a little better with "banana hair" too cx

I helped make the cosplay xD This costume is in my gallery on here, as well.

The headphones were a pain in the as omg.
By banana hair, I'm guessing you mean those spikeds that look like bananas? If so, yes that's what he has, but you don't HAVE to..It'll look good if you just make curled spikes..Idk how else to explain them lol But Banana ones would look smaller at the base get bigger in the center and smaller at the top again, where-as curled ones would be more like normal spikes (made the same at first) then you curl it which flattens it a little but it still looks good.

Well, making part of it still counts lol May I ask what parts you made?

I bet they were. I have to figure out my freaking Meiko style headphones..I don't wanna spend the $70+ on a set lol
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:
-Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking. Normal Ver.)
-Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
Neon-Heart417
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
By banana hair, I'm guessing you mean those spikeds that look like bananas? If so, yes that's what he has, but you don't HAVE to..It'll look good if you just make curled spikes..Idk how else to explain them lol But Banana ones would look smaller at the base get bigger in the center and smaller at the top again, where-as curled ones would be more like normal spikes (made the same at first) then you curl it which flattens it a little but it still looks good.

Well, making part of it still counts lol May I ask what parts you made?

I bet they were. I have to figure out my freaking Meiko style headphones..I don't wanna spend the $70+ on a set lol
Yeah, That could work. c:

I mainly helped on the arm/leg sleeves and the shirt cx I just added the pleather to the shorts ouo;;

Omg I hope I never have to make them again. Uguuu.

I've seen similar sets sell them on eBay fpor about 80 or 70...
Neon-Heart417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.