Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
Leyoto

Help finding a Vanellope wig

I am working on my Vanellope Von Shweets cosplay (like everyone else, I know) but I am having trouble finding a wig. I want to order from a store that is very reliable and can get shipped in a reasonable time (like I don't mind waiting two weeks, but I don't want to wait for a month). And also the thing with Vanellope is she has a ponytail and bangs, and that combo is hard for me to find. Arda Wigs has Jeannie, but all the black colors are out of stock and I am not exactly sure when they will restock. This cosplay is for Fanime (I know I am pushing it with ordering the wig so late) so I don't know if they will have it in stock in enough time.

So really if anyone can just suggest good online wig stores, I would really appreciate it! And I want to thank anyone who helps in advance, so Thank you!!!!

Leyoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Arda started getting restock boxes in, so you may be able to order from them in a week or so. You can also look up tutorials on how to make a wig ponytail. Some of the wigs from New Look might be thick enough.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote