Inventory Blowout! Professional quality cosplay wigs 30-40% off with shipping included - Click Here for details

Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 03-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
Sari
geomancin'

Open For Commissions!

Hello! I have been cosplaying and attending conventions since 2001. I have been a craftsmanship judge at several conventions, for both hall contests and masquerades. The conventions I've judged at include several consecutive years at Otakon, Ohayocon, and Tekkoshocon. You can view many of my costumes in my photos section.

I have a couple commissions lined up for spring and summer but since I'll have some free time for the next few months I wanted to offer a few more

I use quality materials and all seams and serged for durability...there will be no fraying on my watch! Wherever possible I will make your costume washable. I can do most fabric based costumes as well as some armor and jewelry. I'll only take commissions I feel I can do a GREAT job on. My quotes are based on material, skill level, time and labor. I aim to be as cost effective as possible, but if you want a dirt cheap throwaway cosplay then I'm not your girl.

To request a quote please PM me Please include a few reference pictures as well as what parts of the costume you'll need, your due date, etc. In many cases I'm happy to take rush orders!

I can take direct Paypal payments or I'd be happy to set up an Etsy or eBay transaction if that would make you feel more comfortable (Etsy can take also credit cards). If you want I'd be happy to send you a link to my Etsy and eBay seller pages with 100% positive feedback! If you need to, I can also work out a payment plan.

If you commission me and live in the Portland, OR area you can stop by for a fitting at any point, too!

Thanks guys, I hope to work with you

Unread 03-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
MikaCosplay
Mika Cosplay

Do you have any links or photos of stuff that you have done?
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
line

Hi!
I'm very interested in a cassandra cain costume!
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
boa1617

Can you make plushes? I want a plush snake from one piece. Boas snake that she sits on