Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 03-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
Keebs
Deceptive Conceptions

Final Fantasy vs League of Legends - AWA 2013

Even though Anime Weekend Atlanta is still a long ways away (September), we're trying to get the word out and organize the photoshoot. We still don't have all the details yet since we're expecting it to be close to 50-60 people. It'll probably be on Saturday, sometime around lunch time (Either before after), since many people interested have also shown interest in going to get lunch with the group.

Anyways... We're organizing a Final Fantasy vs League of Legends group photo shoot. Right now we're thinking about doing it in phases which I'll explain in a minute. We have 1 photographer and 1 guy doing a YouTube video of the shoot, but would love to have some more come on board since it will be a fairly large photo shoot. Also, another reason for the phases is because a few people have stated they will be cosplaying as characters from both FF and LoL. So a phased shoot gives them a chance to change in the middle and participate as the other character. The phases we're thinking about right now are:

1st Phase: Entire group shoot, Final Fantasy on one side, League of Legends on the other. Staged like they are about to go to battle with the opposing universe. (Roughly 20-25 pictures total)
2nd Phase: Final Fantasy only group photo (10-15 pictures total)
3rd Phase: League of Legends only group (10-15 pictures total)
4th Phase: Small groups. This is where we'll do individual requests such as a group of 4 friends all dressed up as League of Legends champions and want a picture of them 'fighting' each other. We would also do some like FFVII vs FFXIII, FFXIII vs FFXIII-2, etc etc (Amount of pictures would vary between groups). Pretty much any kind of small group you guys want to do with the characters.

There should be plenty of time for those with both cosplays to change during the small group shoots.

5th Phase: Final Fantasy only group again (For those who changed from LoL to FF cosplays)
6th Phase: League of Legends only group (For those who changed from FF to LoL)
7th Phase: The last full group shoot of FF vs LoL.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions about this shoot, feel free to let me know. If you are photographer that wants to take part in this, send me a message. If you're going to do a FF or LoL cosplay and want to take part, you can either follow the AWA forum thread ( http://www.awa-con.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16248 ), my cosplay page ( https://www.facebook.com/deceptiveconceptions ) or the actual photoshoot's facebook group page ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/554209357953169/ ). I will keep everyone updated with details as we figure everything out. I'll also make another post on here when it gets closer to AWA with all the details too
  • Noda - Angel Beats - 0%
  • 1st Release Ulquiorra w/ Wings - Bleach - 10%
  • Dreadknight Garen - League of Legends - 20%
  • Ash Landers w/ Wings - Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) - 100%
  • Stein - Soul Eater - 100%
  • Mugen - Samurai Champloo - 100%
Keebs is offline   Reply With Quote