Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon > Rides / Roommates

Unread 04-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
gaminggod90
The Insane One

Requesting Roommates! Super Close Hotel!

Hey guys! Well as you all know the day of the convention is rapidly approaching and I'm sure there's a lot of us out there that doesn't have a room for Otakon. Well, I was hoping to find someone with a room that could generously allow me to room with them. I am very clean, tidy, quiet, and above all else polite. I would be more then willing to pay my far share of money to cover the costs for a room if someone were to allow me to stay in their room.

I'm not going to necessarily be picky but there are a few things I'm hoping for in a room. One of which being a smoking free room. The other is that I'm hoping to find a hotel at a location as close as possible near the convention center to really reduce the walking distance. This year I will be wearing a full body costume and if there's a way to cut down on how long I have to be out in the heat with it on it helps a lot.

So can anyone help me out?

Last edited by gaminggod90 : 04-05-2013 at 07:14 PM.
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
gaminggod90
The Insane One

Looking For Roomies! Super Close Hotel!

Well I've found a hotel room so no longer am I looking. But the person who's in charge of the hotel room is looking for some more roomies. The hotel is at the Days Inn and it literally mere steps from the Baltimore Convention Center.

It's a queen sized room and for the flat rate of $125 you get EVERYTHING! Thursday to Sunday stay! And all you have to pay for 3 nights stay is a mere $125. No strings attached. The roomies are some of the nicest most friendly people you will ever meet. For more information about the room feel free to PM me!

Last edited by gaminggod90 : 04-05-2013 at 07:15 PM.
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
kouta-san
Hajime no Hikari CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaminggod90 View Post
Well I've found a hotel room so no longer am I looking. But the person who's in charge of the hotel room is looking for some more roomies. The hotel is at the Days Inn and it literally mere steps from the Baltimore Convention Center.

It's a queen sized room and for the flat rate of $125 you get EVERYTHING! Thursday to Sunday stay! And all you have to pay for 3 nights stay is a mere $125. No strings attached. The roomies are some of the nicest most friendly people you will ever meet. For more information about the room feel free to PM me!
who most spot avalible you have?
kouta-san is offline   Reply With Quote