Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 04-04-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Smile Homestuck cosplay hang out :)

Age: 14
Name: Samara

Hi! I am a homestuck cosplayer who just wants to hang out with other awesome
homestucks! I will probably cosplaying a few trolls Friday ( terezi, meulin), trickster Jake Saturday ( and Ciel from black butler), and again trickster Jake Sunday! I can't wait to meet more Homestucks!

Last edited by marylandcosplay : 04-05-2013 at 11:05 PM.
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 04-06-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
Darth Havok
SuperWhoLockian
 
Darth Havok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandcosplay View Post
Age: 14
Name: Samara

Hi! I am a homestuck cosplayer who just wants to hang out with other awesome
homestucks! I will probably cosplaying a few trolls Friday ( terezi, meulin), trickster Jake Saturday ( and Ciel from black butler), and again trickster Jake Sunday! I can't wait to meet more Homestucks!
I'm hoping to see you there!
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays
Otakon
Friday: Karkat Vantas (Homestuck)
Saturday: Tobi Uchiha (Naruto)
Sunday: Russia (Hetalia)
Raves/Events: Aimless Renegade (Homestuck

Tumblr: Redskybourne.tumblr.com
Darth Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Havok View Post
I'm hoping to see you there!
Awesome!!
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #4
kosakuitaly
Huh, oh, what?
 
kosakuitaly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 108
If you wanna know:
Age: 13 (turnin' 14 this year though)
Name: Tamera

I still haven't really planned what i will cosplay on what day. But, as of right now I'll be going as America on Sunday, Pirate/Navy!Jake (or default if i don't finish) on Saturday & Sunday!
__________________
*Is trying to make more Hetalian/Homestuck friends c:
Feel free to talk to me on tumblr! kosakukat.tumblr.com
--
Cons Im going to:
~Otakon 2013
~AMA 2013
~Nekocon 16

Cosplays:
~America(Hetalia)(100%)
~ Iceland (Hetalia)(0%)
~Jake English (Default/Suit and Shorts) (60%)
~ MilitaryStuck!Jake English (0%)
~ Dave Strider (100%)
kosakuitaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #5
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosakuitaly View Post
If you wanna know:
Age: 13 (turnin' 14 this year though)
Name: Tamera

I still haven't really planned what i will cosplay on what day. But, as of right now I'll be going as America on Sunday, Pirate/Navy!Jake (or default if i don't finish) on Saturday & Sunday!
Yay!! Another homestuck fan (i also like hetalia xD)! I hope to see you at Otakon!
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #6
Hakkari
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Hakkari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 243
If you're curious:
Age: 17
Name: Alex

I'm going to be flapper!Roxy on Saturday morning (probably), Skaia!Roxy on Saturday afternoon or Friday, and Tiaratop/Crockertier!Jane on Sunday. Hope to see you there too! I'll have to find you on Sunday haha
__________________
Upcoming Cons:
ECCC 2015/Otakon 2015:
Monica Rambeau - Nextwave Version
Panne - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Lyn - Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
Palutena - Kid Icarus


Hakkari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:07 AM   #7
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakkari View Post
If you're curious:
Age: 17
Name: Alex

I'm going to be flapper!Roxy on Saturday morning (probably), Skaia!Roxy on Saturday afternoon or Friday, and Tiaratop/Crockertier!Jane on Sunday. Hope to see you there too! I'll have to find you on Sunday haha
Cool! I can't wait to see your cosplay! Especially Tiaratop God tier Jane!
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #8
Oatley
Robot Superhero/Costumer
 
Oatley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
I am going to be Dirk Strider for the latter half of Friday and I will be God Tier Jade Harley all day Sunday. Sunday I should have at least a God Tier Dave Strider running around with me.

I have to say it must be hard getting together a trickster costume! It's bad enough with just getting things for a God Tier... all said, I hope I will see everyone there.
__________________
Cons:

Otakon 2014 (Kamina, Connor, Kidd, Prismo)

Cosplays:

Rorsach, Prometheus, Death, Grell Sutcliff, Connor Kenway, James Kidd,

Tumblr | DeviantArt | Facebook[/color]
Oatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #9
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatley View Post
I am going to be Dirk Strider for the latter half of Friday and I will be God Tier Jade Harley all day Sunday. Sunday I should have at least a God Tier Dave Strider running around with me.

I have to say it must be hard getting together a trickster costume! It's bad enough with just getting things for a God Tier... all said, I hope I will see everyone there.
cool cosplay! and it sure is hard getting the trickster costume, i went to about 10 stores to find some nice red shorts, but the rest of the ensemble is pretty much complete
i love seeing all these lovely homestucks
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
any suggestions for where we will meet (in convention center)?
And the time ranges can vary. Any suggestions on time too? (i already thought it out but I wanted some suggestions too xD)
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #11
Yamia Ishtar
Unless
 
Yamia Ishtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,017
Oh wow you're all so young ; w ;

Name: Luna
Age: 23
I'll hopefully have Orphaner Dualscar ready and Trickster John :3
__________________

Otakon '14: Cronus Ampora(Homestuck)/Fancy Derse Dreamer!NiGHTS(NiGHTS into Dreams/Homestuck crossover)/Orphaner Dualscar (Homestuck)/Tyrian!Karkat Vantas (Homestuck)



How bad can this possibly be, let's see~!
Yamia Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
InsaneSeducer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18
Do keep in ming that there will be Homestuck photoshoots each day which are fabulous for meeting other Homestucks at, not to mention that there were over a thousand Homestucks at last Otakon and the comic has only grown in popularity. It seems like your concern here is meeting other Homestucks but all things considered, this shouldn't be much of an issue.

All the same, I'll be godtier!trickster!John, roboarm Vriska, the Homestuck Fandom, and Page of Space god tier over the coarse of the weekend as far as Homestuck goes and would love to see all you there >w<
InsaneSeducer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #13
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamia Ishtar View Post
Oh wow you're all so young ; w ;

Name: Luna
Age: 23
I'll hopefully have Orphaner Dualscar ready and Trickster John :3
Awesome! Another trickster! (i love trickster mode xD)
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #14
marylandcosplay
Homestuck Cosplayer
 
marylandcosplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSeducer View Post
Do keep in ming that there will be Homestuck photoshoots each day which are fabulous for meeting other Homestucks at, not to mention that there were over a thousand Homestucks at last Otakon and the comic has only grown in popularity. It seems like your concern here is meeting other Homestucks but all things considered, this shouldn't be much of an issue.

All the same, I'll be godtier!trickster!John, roboarm Vriska, the Homestuck Fandom, and Page of Space god tier over the coarse of the weekend as far as Homestuck goes and would love to see all you there >w<
Wow, over a thousand homestucks at last years Otakon, sooo many (this is my first Otakon, and second convention so I didnt know xD). I can't wait to see your cosplay(s)! Especially Trickster John (and godtier), and the homestuck fandom!
marylandcosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 05:04 AM   #15
Haruharumi
thepurplecyanide
 
Haruharumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 30
I'm Haru
I'm 19
O.O This sounds like a lot of fun!!! I'll be going as karkat on Saturday.
It's hard for me to socialize with others but I'm hoping that will change for otakon.
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Stepping on life one foot at a time.
Haruharumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.