Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 04-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
KidXister
Registered User
 
KidXister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
Question Can't remember the name of an anime

There was this anime I started watching a long time ago, and I liked it but could never remember the name of it so I never got to finish it. Now I know someone here will know what it is.

What I remember of the anime was that it was set in high school, or middle school. It was one of those crazy anything can happen silly type anime, and one of the main characters had lemon shaped pigtails, that could make her fly, and sometimes they would fall off.

If any of you internet people have any idea on what I am talking about, please please help!
KidXister is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidXister View Post
There was this anime I started watching a long time ago, and I liked it but could never remember the name of it so I never got to finish it. Now I know someone here will know what it is.

What I remember of the anime was that it was set in high school, or middle school. It was one of those crazy anything can happen silly type anime, and one of the main characters had lemon shaped pigtails, that could make her fly, and sometimes they would fall off.

If any of you internet people have any idea on what I am talking about, please please help!
I believe you're talking about Azumanga Daioh:
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
belligerent
Viking Metal
 
belligerent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,330
Cromartie High School.
__________________
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Nephrite
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
KidXister
Registered User
 
KidXister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
Thanks Lithium Flower, I believe that is it. I will now have to find it and watch it.
Btw is that LA Noire as your avatar? I only played a little bit of that game, I got really frustrated with the controls.
KidXister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #5
KidXister
Registered User
 
KidXister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
OK, now do you know any trust worthy sites to watch anime?
KidXister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidXister View Post
Thanks Lithium Flower, I believe that is it. I will now have to find it and watch it.
Btw is that LA Noire as your avatar? I only played a little bit of that game, I got really frustrated with the controls.
Yeah it is! At first the controls where a bit odd to get used to but I've had it for so long it's second nature to me now.

I end up causing havoc all over 'free mode'


Quote:
Originally Posted by KidXister View Post
OK, now do you know any trust worthy sites to watch anime?
You could try Netflix if you have an account, or Anivide.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #7
KidXister
Registered User
 
KidXister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
thanks again
KidXister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.