Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 04-22-2013, 02:47 AM   #16
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana~ View Post
Not really anything that you prefer!
Ok Ill get back to you on place as con gets closer.

Last edited by dragonlance311 : 04-22-2013 at 02:57 AM.
dragonlance311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-22-2013, 06:08 AM   #17
BetwixtReality

Hi, me and a friend were wondering if we could set up an appoint with you. Though we're not entirely sure how our schedule may change right now we'd love to be able to shoot with you around 8:30 to 9 on Friday if that is alright with you. Though as the con gets closer and our schedule gets more clear we might need to cancel or change time. (So many group meet ups we want to go to still haven't chosen a day and time. T_T) But by doing it early we really hope that there will be no problems so hopefully no need to change!

Oh, also this is my friend and my first time at AX so we don't know the best photoshoot locations so you can totally pick the spot. We'll be Tidus and Yuna from FFX so whatever you think would work with that.

Last edited by BetwixtReality : 04-22-2013 at 10:20 AM.
BetwixtReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #18
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetwixtReality View Post
Hi, me and a friend were wondering if we could set up an appoint with you. Though we're not entirely sure how our schedule may change right now we'd love to be able to shoot with you around 8:30 to 9 on Friday if that is alright with you. Though as the con gets closer and our schedule gets more clear we might need to cancel or change time. (So many group meet ups we want to go to still haven't chosen a day and time. T_T) But by doing it early we really hope that there will be no problems so hopefully no need to change!

Oh, also this is my friend and my first time at AX so we don't know the best photoshoot locations so you can totally pick the spot. We'll be Tidus and Yuna from FFX so whatever you think would work with that.
well first question, were you thinking 8:30am to 9:00am on friday, also no worries if you have to change the time, please just let me know as soon as you know and we can work something out. I am a cosplayer as well, so I know how it is, its hard to plan a weekend. Ive been to anime expo once before but I am getting in weds so i am gonna walk around weds and thurs and check out locations. could you message me a contact number, so I can reach you if something comes up and Ill text you thurs night to confirm place and time of meetup.
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #19
BetwixtReality

Yes, am, forgot that sorry. Yeah we're figuring stuff out but for now it seems that time is going to be okay.
BetwixtReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #20
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetwixtReality View Post
Yes, am, forgot that sorry. Yeah we're figuring stuff out but for now it seems that time is going to be okay.
Ok sounds good. ^_^
Unread 04-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #21
krisokami
(Yoite)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlance311 View Post
Right now, I am only allowing two photoshoots per cosplayer, but if spots dont fill up as con gets closer. I will be letting people have more photoshoots. what did you have in mind? We can probally work it out.
So far I have Psycho-pass and Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and thats mostly it @w@.. It's gonna be just two and thats about it. But if 1 is the only thing we can do then that's fine. Possible maybe the 5:30-6:00 pm opening on both Friday and Saturday?

Anime Expo
Gintama | Fairy Tail | Magi | Psycho Pass | Kuroko no Basuke | K-Project
Deviantart
Facebook
Tumblr
CureCos

Last edited by krisokami : 04-23-2013 at 02:43 AM.
krisokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #22
EnvyIsMySin

Could I possibly snatch the 3:30-4 slot on Saturday if it's still free? I still haven't decided on one character for sure, but I'm leaning towards Morgiana from Magi ^^
EnvyIsMySin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #23
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisokami View Post
So far I have Psycho-pass and Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and thats mostly it @w@.. It's gonna be just two and thats about it. But if 1 is the only thing we can do then that's fine. Possible maybe the 5:30-6:00 pm opening on both Friday and Saturday?
hello, I got you marked down for the friday slot at the moment, Ill keep you updated on the saturday slot. I look forward to shoot.
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #24
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyIsMySin View Post
Could I possibly snatch the 3:30-4 slot on Saturday if it's still free? I still haven't decided on one character for sure, but I'm leaning towards Morgiana from Magi ^^
Hello, nice to meet you, Yep that time slot is open. I just marked you down for it. I actually just started to watch Magi. So that works for me.
Unread 04-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #25
Thousandsunny

Can i have the 1:30-2:00 slot on saturday if it's still open? I will be cosplaying as seth nightroad from trinity blood. I will be wearing her winter outfit,and i can pm a link of a picture along with my other info.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #26
Cnvrg2Infinity

Hi! First of all, I want to thank you for doing this for free! It's very nice of you

Second of all, I am planning on doing an original water/ocean like cosplay for AX. Would you prefer that I take the 9:30 am to 10 am time slot on Friday or Saturday? Or earlier? The reason I ask is because of the sun/lighting since I want to take the pictures outdoors (if we can...). Unless you think sunset time is better?
Cnvrg2Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #27
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thousandsunny View Post
Can i have the 1:30-2:00 slot on saturday if it's still open? I will be cosplaying as seth nightroad from trinity blood. I will be wearing her winter outfit,and i can pm a link of a picture along with my other info.
Thank you for taking interest, I have marked you down for that time slot. That would be great if you could pm me your contact info and picture along with other information.
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnvrg2Infinity View Post
Hi! First of all, I want to thank you for doing this for free! It's very nice of you

Second of all, I am planning on doing an original water/ocean like cosplay for AX. Would you prefer that I take the 9:30 am to 10 am time slot on Friday or Saturday? Or earlier? The reason I ask is because of the sun/lighting since I want to take the pictures outdoors (if we can...). Unless you think sunset time is better?
Hello my names kevin. Its nice to meet you.
how about we make the shoot friday morning at 9:30-10am. I have no problem with taking the photos outside. I think this time in the morning would work for pictures. Also no problem, I am a photographer and a cosplayer as well. so I know how it is on our wallets so I try to make my shoots free. Do you got a picture or a sketch of your cosplay. It sounds really interesting. I love original stuff. if you could send me a pm with a way to contact you at con if something comes up and all give you my info as well. that would be great.
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #29
Cnvrg2Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlance311 View Post
Hello my names kevin. Its nice to meet you.
how about we make the shoot friday morning at 9:30-10am. I have no problem with taking the photos outside. I think this time in the morning would work for pictures. Also no problem, I am a photographer and a cosplayer as well. so I know how it is on our wallets so I try to make my shoots free. Do you got a picture or a sketch of your cosplay. It sounds really interesting. I love original stuff. if you could send me a pm with a way to contact you at con if something comes up and all give you my info as well. that would be great.
Thank you! I realize I left out "nymph", so I meant water/ocean nymph. It's a very vague concept, but I'm drawing out ideas for it. A lot of aquas/blues/greens - it might turn out very detailed or very basic, I am not sure yet.

9:30 am to 10 am Friday morning sounds like a good time for me too!

I will send you a pm later today with some contact information! Thank you very much
Cnvrg2Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #30
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnvrg2Infinity View Post
Thank you! I realize I left out "nymph", so I meant water/ocean nymph. It's a very vague concept, but I'm drawing out ideas for it. A lot of aquas/blues/greens - it might turn out very detailed or very basic, I am not sure yet.

9:30 am to 10 am Friday morning sounds like a good time for me too!

I will send you a pm later today with some contact information! Thank you very much
Thats ok, I had a feeling it might be that. Nice well if you get some sketchs drawn out, Id love to see them. Ok ill look for your message later.