Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 04-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
Pink Princess

Padme Picnic Dress For Sale (star Wars Episode 2)

This was made in 2007 & only worn 3 times, it won first prize in a cosplay. The Skirt & Blouse are made of very fine (Top quality %100 Pure fine Silk Chiffon) that was Tea dyed to a Dark Cream Colour, it has an underlayer of silk crepe. Corset is made from Gold polyester Satin Embroidered using the same movie, all by hand. Lined with the the same satin, (NOT BONED)
Cape is made from expensive Tulle, that was tea dyed to dull the brigtness of it and hand painted the embroidery in Gold paint, then attached and sewed on individual Roses, that are near the exact same colour as the movie ones.
Plastic sequins have been sewn onto the skirt and blouse, these sequins were hard to get and had to go all the way to the usa for them.

Price is £100 which only barely covers the cost of fabrics and not even the time making it which was 3-4 months. This is a good quality costume and you will not find a picnic dress this cheap with these top quality fabrics.

If a professional made this for me I would be looking to pay into the thousands of pounds, a lady in the usa makes Scarlet O'Hara gowns one in particular made to fit would cost $8000.
So please no silly offers, I can take paypal.

Please click this link to see detailed photos and measurements. Scroll down page after Pirate costume, as this is another we are selling.

http://tracyscostumingworld.weebly.com/for-sale.html

Also all other info on the dress and to view it properly is on this link:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CgfByTT0Q

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS:-
Padmepastel@aol.com

Thanks from
Tracy Fletcher

Last edited by Pink Princess : 04-25-2013 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Spelling errors