Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 05-09-2002, 02:02 AM   #1
Celine
Remember me?

Suikoden

Mwahahaha... submit to the might of Suikoden... be a part of the fun!! With over 108 characters, you simply cannot refuse! ...please??

I think that I've so far found Vincent, Luc, Sasarai, Seed, Culgan, Flik, Clive, Millie, and Yuzu. Random group, eh. ^^ And I'm really hoping that people can wear them on... er, Friday? Saturday is bad, I've been told.

Erin really wants a Milich! Help her out, please?

Come on, I will love you FOREVER!!!
(esp. if you do Star Ocean as well!!! yeah!)
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-09-2002, 02:23 AM   #2
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

My friend Irvy cosplays a good Joey! I think Kimi was the one who cosplayed Nanami too. I hope they come to the board they're good cosplayers.
Unread 05-09-2002, 02:27 AM   #3
Celine
Remember me?

Ooh, tell him to come and drive all the fangirls wild. ^_^

I spoke with Kimi already- she's definitely interested in Suikoden, but doesn't know which character. XD I'm sure whichever she does (new or old) will be awesome, though.

Hey, you should do Suikoden... there are a bazillion cool characters. ;P
Unread 05-09-2002, 02:47 AM   #4
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Eep, Friday? I thought Suikoden was Saturday. Erk... ^^;;;;;;;

Yeah, Aeris! ^^ Do a Suiko costume! There are soooo many cool characters to choose from! Like... MILICH! XD XD XD

Hehehe- I remember seeing Kimi's Nanami at AX2000 and almost dying of happiness 'cause I had never seen anyone do Suikoden before. XD I would like to talk to her sometime. Yay for obscure charas like Tomo! ^__^
Philia Philis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2002, 05:16 PM   #5
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

That's so cool!! So you'd cosplay Milich Philia?

Lol so many is the understatement of the year with Suikoden's characters.
Unread 05-10-2002, 07:13 PM   #6
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Heehee, I would do Milich as well if I could, but then I could not be Vincent de Boule! http://www.suikosource.com/chars/lis...tdeboule01.gif
So I am begging anyone and everyone to be Milich for me because I am sad and pitiful and will just cry if I have to go solo as Vincent. *looks pitiful*

Vincent and Milich just go together, and one without the other would be like, weird. I think I could do without Esmeralda, but ooh! Hey! Someone do her too! XD
http://www.suikosource.com/chars/lis...smeralda01.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA! YES! Then we could have all three Suikoden snobs! And we'll play the weird music wherever we go! <--- (That part was Tania's fantastimoneous idea. Ooh, speaking of which, I'm gonna need your help with that one, Tania, because I don't have the Suikoden OST.)

And here's Milich one more time: http://www.suikosource.com/chars/lis...enheimer05.gif

I love those three. XD They are just sooooo great.
Unread 05-11-2002, 09:46 PM   #7
Kenshin Ken
Ore wa, Pocky Ken desu!

Heeey!

Yoooosu! ^_^ sorry it's taken awhile..but I am finally here. *point8 I'm the one that's gonna be Clive ^^.
Kenshin Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2002, 09:49 PM   #8
Yuffie4Highland

Cool, found stuff!

I'm going to be one of the Seed cosplayers! There will also be a Jillia but she's the one going as Millie, so I dunno which costume she'll be wearing the day we meet. Which one would you rather see cuz I can ask her to dress up as that person that day.
Unread 05-11-2002, 10:45 PM   #9
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

> I'm going to be one of the Seed cosplayers!

O_O So many Seeds... I am suprised when you take into account the fact that so very few people knew who I was at Katsucon. ;___;

< FLASH >
*walking around in a big Suikogroup*
Fangirl: OMG It's KINNISON.
All: O_O Kinnison?
Seed: What about me, do you know ME?
Fangirl: Who ARE you?
Seed: *weep*
< /FLASH >

Basically my theory is that people don't really pay attention to the villains. Although, Kinnison got more fangirls than Flik, which really impressed me.

I just had another proof tonight with my A-Kon cosplay. ;____;

< FLASH >
Me: Here, this is the character I will cosplay for Akon!
Him: Uh, another bishounen. Never saw him in my life.
Me: *suspicious* *shows the main characters*
Him: Yes! I beat that game two months ago. Who is your character aagain?
Me: The end boss. *sigh* The one you fought with for two hours straight. *sigh*
< / FLASH >

Back to panic leather-sewing! My fingers HURT. 3/16th of an inch might seem thin, but it's a PAIN to sew.
Unread 05-12-2002, 01:04 AM   #10
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Hello hello hello, Kenshin Ken and and Yuffie4Highland! ^__^ Whoo! Suikoden cosplayers! *dances*

Oh, it would be awesome if your friend could wear Jillia for the group because I believe there will also be another Millie. ^^

Bring on the Seeds! *stalks them all* XD j/k
I believe there are.... two so far?

Poor Rosiel, I would've known who you were! I hearts Seed! Can I drag you around as my own personal Seed at AX? XD
Unread 05-12-2002, 02:44 AM   #11
Yuffie4Highland

Wow Kinnison has lots of fans!? I didn't know, well I know two people who are huge fans of Kinnison but I've run into more Seed fans. I know another girl that's moving to Maryland and she wants to cosplay Seed too someday!

Rosiel, I've wanted to meet you! Your costumes are amazing, but you must've gotten really tired in those greaves - they were awesome anyway though! The one part of my costume I don't have (And the perfect sword - I was amazed when I saw you even did the purple grip)

Oh well even if they don't know you.. your costume was kickin', the colors are great (Seed's such a fox.) I can't believe you got the hair color so perfect either! Mine's gonna be more on the browner side but atleast I'll have the cut. Plus Seed's hair is more brown in Suikoden 2 than it is in Suikogaiden and I got Seed's Suiko jacket with the red cuffs and belt =)

I'll let my buddy know to be Jillia on Friday and Saturday
Unread 05-12-2002, 03:33 AM   #12
Celine
Remember me?

Day for Suikoden meeting

OK, since Erin corrected me, it's *Saturday* that would be best if possible. I don't have any idea what time would be good to meet up for pictures... so suggest away once we get closer to the convention. I'm so excited to see more Suikoden people on the board. Yay!
Unread 05-12-2002, 03:45 AM   #13
Yuffie4Highland

Okay I'll talk to Culgie! ..LMAO!! I'll NEVER call Culgan that again.
Unread 05-12-2002, 10:57 AM   #14
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

Philia:

> Bring on the Seeds! *stalks them all* XD j/k
> I believe there are.... two so far?

I'm still not sure if I am going to bring mine after all so there might only be one.

> Poor Rosiel, I would've known who you were! I hearts Seed!

*hug* I shouldn't whine too much because I won the "most positive IDs" in the end, but the morning started with choruses of "KINNISON!". And my poor friend who did Kinnison hadn't even played the game (and hated her outfit). LOL

The best part of the day was having Nina harass Flik... until she changed her mind and decided she liked redheads better. >__<

> Can I drag you around as my own personal Seed at AX? XD

You're making me want to reconsider dropping him. ^____^

----------------
Yuffie4Highland

> I know another girl that's moving to Maryland

Maryland? Other Suiko cosplayers in Maryland? *_______*

> you must've gotten really tired in those greaves

Not tired, but in pain (chafing!). They are unforgiving (since they are metal) and my poor Culgan almost had to carry me up and down stairs because they don't bend well at the ankles.

>Plus Seed's hair is more brown in Suikoden 2 than it is in Suikogaiden and I got Seed's Suiko jacket with the red cuffs and belt =)

I wouldn't say it's browner in the game, but it really is in some artbook pictures. Which drove me nuts BTW because I had trouble finding a consistant color... so I went Suikogaiden, because he's always the same color in Suikogaiden and... well... I like vinyl. (that outfit is a mini-greenhouse though, you get so hot in it)

Oh and beware the shounen-ai fans... I had money stuffed down my the collar of my coat to make me kiss Culgan for pictures. LOL
Unread 05-12-2002, 01:51 PM   #15
Kenshin Ken
Ore wa, Pocky Ken desu!

gak

^^;; I really gotta monitor some threads more often... I've been missing out on alot here ^^;
seems like we've all got a date for our meeting at AX.. so that's good to hear! ^^.

Now I jsut hope the props I'll be making will pass the " AX " security test ^^;

I've got a rifle... made out of a actual stock.. but a cheap aluminum pipe ^^; it'l lbe used ot store little thingd.. including ammo * ammo being Pocky packets) ^^; throw at fangirls to buy time to get away... yup hehe ^^.
Kenshin Ken is offline   Reply With Quote