Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon > Rides / Roommates

Unread 03-19-2004, 04:46 PM   #1
StarStrung
RWAR!!!

Transportation

I am trying to help a group of people from all over the US find a way to get from the Baltimore Airport to our hotel (Marriott)... At first we thought we had everything solved, that they could just take the light rail. But then my friend showed me this:

http://www.mtamaryland.com/news/index.cfm#273

Does anyone know of a good, cheap and safe way to get from the airport to the convention center?
StarStrung is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-24-2004, 11:24 AM   #2
Romann
Fantastic Explosion

Use the airport sedan service... I forgot their number...but you can usually get a van and share it with people headed the same way for no more than $12 or $15. Check the BWI site.
Unread 05-14-2004, 10:29 AM   #3
trigunvash
Zombie eliminator

Read the rest of the report, even though the lightrail is shutdown South of camdem yards, they are running shuttle buses in its place. No need to waste money on a taxi or the aiport service.

"During the time those Light Rail stops are discontinued, .... Light Rail shuttle buses will again be provided to frequently transport riders to each of the affected Light Rail stops south of Camden Yards. LOCAL Light Rail shuttles will operate during regular Light Rail service hours and take passengers to each stop between Camden Yards and Cromwell Station or BWI Airport...."

Board at BWI Airport station (BWI Airport Stop: at the Number 17 bus stop located at the BWI International Pier E.), and get off at the Pratt and Howard street stop, which is directly next to the Convention Center, and I'm sure you can make your way from there.

Hope that information helps ya out.

Last edited by trigunvash : 05-14-2004 at 10:54 AM.
trigunvash is offline   Reply With Quote