Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 05-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
Jefu!
King of the Girl Pants

One Piece 2013

Doesn't look like anyone has posted anything here yet so for photoshoot information, check out the AB Forum THread: http://forums.animeboston.com/viewto...244381#p244381

As well as my post for the OP Shoot Time & Location:
Quote:
Hey everyone! I will be going this year as Sanji from Movie Z that's part of the full group mentioned earlier in this thread. Can't wait to see the ONE PIECE turn out since every year it seems to grow larger!

So, I am the Sanji that usually runs the shoot every year (for those of you returning) and I figured I may as well run it this year since no one else has showed interest yet. I enjoy running them so I'm excited I'll get to do so again.

I figured that I will grab a good spot while the master list is still building so that we can have it while we discuss if it works for everyone and what not. It will be on a Saturday, since that's the only time our group can do ONE PIECE so if people want to run their own shoot on Friday or Sunday, please feel more than welcome to.

I'm thinking SATURDAY 11AM in the SOUTH GARDENS COURTYARD FOUNTAIN if it's sunny/not too windy out since I have done shoots there that looked wonderful. If the weather is crummy, we can do the shoot where we have for the past couple of years in the HYNES CONVENTION CENTER in one of the 2F CORNER HUBS. For those of you who do not know the area all that well, we will do a pre-meet up in the Au Bon Pain & Dunkin Donuts "foodcourt" directly outside the Prudential Entrance of the Hynes; again, the same place we meet every year for those of you returning.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you out! Otherwise, see you at AnimeBoston 2013! Yohohohoho!
SATURDAY = Sanji (Movie Z Pirate) -- ONE PIECE
Spike (Classy Gala Hipster) -- MLP: FiM
SUNDAY = TBD

devArt: staticguru
Jefu! is offline   Reply With Quote