Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 05-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

4 Years Experience - WIG AND POKEMON GIJINKAS!

E

Hello, my name is Brianna, and welcome to my commissions ad!
I FINALLY have access to my sewing machine again - which can only mean one thing.. I am going to start offering Pokemon Gijinkas again! I can make tails, ears, dresses, modify shoes, make accessories (like cute pokemon related bows or necklaces to go with your cosplay)! I have been cosplaying for about 4 years now, and I just love Pokemon, and a few months ago that inspired me to share my crafting skills with the cosplay world and provide high quality costumes for others! ♥

The Raichu costume is a commission I did. In the photo, she is wearing it at A-KON.

When asking for a quote, please send me the following in a PM or e-mail:

Deadline*
Budget*
Items you want*
Material Preferences* (if any)
Basic measurements*
Do you want the tail and ears stuffed and/or on a headband*

FOR WIGS

Deadline*
Budget*

I usually order from Arda for my wigs and commissions, and as you know they can be a bit costly, but you get what you pay for. Heat resistant. If you have a really tight budget I will order from eBay. If you have a really short deadline, I will have to order from Arda in order for me to have enough time to work on it.
Wigs I've Styled example 1
Sorry I'm lazy to put them all on here. E-mail me for more since they're on my phone. ALSO: CHECK OUT MY COSPLAY FB PAGE FOR MORE WIGS I'VE STYLED: Http://www.facebook.com/ninbricosplay
RECENTLY DID A FLAME PRINCESS WIG. PLEASE E-MAIL ME FOR PICTURES. I will update with pictures asap.

CONTACT
brilikesmoose@gmail.com
PM

Next Con: Mechacon
Saturday:
Stewardess Stocking
Sunday:

Facebook: link
DeviantArt: HERE