Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 05-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
EscapeClam

Talking Taking Commissions

Hello!

I am currently taking commissions for custom costumes. I am a graduate student in costume production so I am trained in draping, patterning, tailoring, fabric painting and dying, mask-making, etc. I'm really interested in making some custom costumes for people -- I'm up to almost any challenge and I pride myself in accuracy, craftsmanship, and quality. I believe that costumes are clothing and they should be made with the same care that custom and couture clothing is made. My background before graduate school was in sculpture and I love making crazy creatures and interesting shapes and forms. I like to combine my artistic practice with creating clothing. I have a lot of experience working with individuals in order to create the character that they are looking for and I'm super excited to work collaboratively with you in order to make your cosplay awesome! My mantra is quality materials, smart construction techniques, good fit, and fun!

Please contact me with questions and I will get back to you asap! The more information you provide, the better I can create something exactly to your liking and figure out a time-schedule and budget.

Thanks so much for reading!

**I would be happy to send you my portfolio/resume upon request!**

**Please check out my profile to see images of some of my work**

Unread 05-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

You are not allowed to use the marketplace until you have been an active member for at least 30 days and have reached the minimum post requirements. Please read the rules