Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeNEXT

Unread 05-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
Kynessent

Looking for One more Female Roommate at Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater (Thurs-Sun)

Hey guys, I'm looking for one more female roomie to fill my room this year at AnimeNEXT. I've got a two double-bedded room booked from Thursday to Sunday (check-in Thurs night - 3pm, check-out Sun morning - 11am) and its at the Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater. According to mapquest, it's a ten minute walk from the Garden State Exhibit Center.

It will be me (Kynessent), BlueRockAngel, and 0nSilverWingsx. We're all in our twenties and we won't be overcrowding the room with 10+ people because we all cosplay and our stuff takes up a good bit of space.

I just ask that you're female and preferably over the age of 18. Also, if you could please link me to a facebook or deviantArt page of yours, that would be great! The cost split between four people will be around $105 a person. You might want to bring a little extra though, cause I'm not sure how much in taxes they charge... and they didn't give me an estimated total with my confirmation email...

EDIT 5/13/13: Roomie found! Space no longer available! Thanks guys! Hope to see you all at the con!

Last edited by Kynessent : 05-13-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Kynessent is offline   Reply With Quote