Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > General Construction Help

Unread 05-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
JenBayonetta

Lightbulb Bayonetta Costume Help!!

Hello! (i am new to this site!)

basically i have all the things for the bayonetta costume, i cosplayed as her last year at comic con but just had the basics (the hair with ribbons, a black cat suit and guns), this year i have the extras to make it good like the gold linked chains down her suit (which i have bought a better one), the belts on her arms and im also making the guns to put on the back of her heels (which i have no idea hows thats gonna go as i cant wear heels!)

my question is, how do i attach the chains to her suit? i could sew, but its pvc and it could very easily rip. i have super glue which dries clear but then it could still somehow ruin it. i dont want to take it to a tailor place as they charge stupid amounts.

also, the chest area im lacking in! any tips to make the boobs really big so the suit fits snuggly, as right now theres load of space left to be filled!

thanks for your help
JenBayonetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-16-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
Penlowe

1. please post a reference picture or link.
2. practice wearing the shoes, just around the house, until you get the hang of it.
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
ManchildofPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenBayonetta View Post
Hello! (i am new to this site!)

basically i have all the things for the bayonetta costume, i cosplayed as her last year at comic con but just had the basics (the hair with ribbons, a black cat suit and guns), this year i have the extras to make it good like the gold linked chains down her suit (which i have bought a better one), the belts on her arms and im also making the guns to put on the back of her heels (which i have no idea hows thats gonna go as i cant wear heels!)

my question is, how do i attach the chains to her suit? i could sew, but its pvc and it could very easily rip. i have super glue which dries clear but then it could still somehow ruin it. i dont want to take it to a tailor place as they charge stupid amounts.

also, the chest area im lacking in! any tips to make the boobs really big so the suit fits snuggly, as right now theres load of space left to be filled!

thanks for your help
I know this may sound childish but why not try some clear tape to help keep the chain in places or a clear liquid latex. I ain't gonna lie I do not have experience using it but couldn't help. This was the nycc or San Diego comic con?
ManchildofPV is offline   Reply With Quote