Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 05-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #16
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

I scan all Marketplace posts extra carefully. If you are a new member, with less than 10 posts and a member for less than 30 days, I WILL delete your post. Rules are posted in the Marketplace, please read them before making a post.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
stilldisturbed

My post isnt posting again.
stilldisturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #18
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikuna View Post
I posted a for sale post in the Marketplace (under used costumes) and it didn't show up either. :C I think this has happened before too ... maybe because of all the image links ?
Yes, links are the #1 way to get your post caught in the filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvo1973 View Post
Am a new member, and experiencing this problem. The moderator is rejecting all the posts ? How would I ever sum any post if every post I write is deleted by default ?
It's an automated system. There is no moderator sitting there and rejecting them. I replied to your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilldisturbed View Post
My post isnt posting again.
I just approved the latest one that I saw in the filter.

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: TBD
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #19
dragonwiddd

alot of my posts wont go through T~T
dragonwiddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 04:06 AM   #20
Kotarou
Nico Nico nii~

For some reason, I'm unable to post or edit my previous post on the Anime Expo Vocaloid gathering thread (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=296600). I have no problem posting anywhere else...

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #21
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

I have cleaned out the filter again. For anyone who can't see their posts, you should be able to within 24 hours. I try to go in there at least once a day, and with a lot of posts getting caught it usually takes about 30 minutes for me to clear it up.

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, and more!

Unread 06-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #22
takumi111

Hi,

I'm a new member and I tried posting a thread in the Photoshoot section but it doesn't show up. Am I doing anything wrong on my end? Please help! Thank you.
takumi111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 03:07 AM   #23
Kotarou
Nico Nico nii~

I think my problem is different than having my messages filtered. When I press 'Submit Reply' on the AX Vocaloid gathering thread, I get a blank page. When I try posting a quick reply or edit my previous post, when I click of "Post Quick Reply", it says "Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait" and just hangs there. It just happens to be that particular thread where I'm having problems. Every other thread I post to doesn't have this problem, at least not at the moment.

If you look into this problem, I think you might also want to check if other people have that same problem in that thread because while I can't confirm this, I think the person that started that thread might have the same problems.

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Unread 06-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #24
MysteriousMaemi

Okay so I have posted a new topic in the market place, selling costumes part for about 2 days ago. It had to be reviewed by the administrator. But somehow it is still not online, nor do I find any status about it. So I am starting to worry a little: did my post went through and even arrived to the admin? Or is there a way to check the status somewhere?
MysteriousMaemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #25
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

MysteriousMaemi - I see this is your tenth post. You can now post to the Marketplace - I delete ANY post count under 10 per the rules. Thanks!

takumi - I have let your post go visible, it got caught in the filter.

Unread 06-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #26
Wizardly

Ah, now even my attempts to post here wouldn't go visible. Hoping this one might go through:

I have a problem very similar to MysteriousMaemi.

I'm not new but I do have less than ten posts, since I just prefer to lurk and read over. I attempted to submit a thread to the marketplace and when it never went through, I tried submitting it again (an updated version, so the first can be disregarded) thinking it was an error or if it didn't get to an Admin and still nothing. Would it be possible to have the updated thread approved and/or cleaned out of the filter so they can be seen?
Wizardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #27

Black Butler Photo Shoot help

Hello everyone,
I am new to cosplaying and decided that i would be doing a black butler (kuroshitsuji) themed sweet 16 i will do the party at my house, or event venue but would like to do a professional photo shoot with everyone in costume. I live in the Cincinnati area of Ohio and am having trouble finding a Victorian mansion/house in which i can have a photo shoot taken. Any ideas an where i can take pictures and any photographers that you would recommend?? please help
Also i prefer an area where i can have an outdoor and indoor interactions meaning i can walk on the grass and sit on furniture (a lot of museums i'm finding don't let people touch or sit on furniture)
Thank you very much for your help
AvatarKylee09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #28
MDA
Destiny Productions

I've been trying for a week to post a thread about the convention that I'm helping run in December, and it won't post, but my regular replies post just fine. And I've been on this site since 2008. Explanation? (Plus, the website refused to load since last Saturday to today!)

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #29
Kotarou
Nico Nico nii~

I still have the problem that I cannot post to the Anime Expo Vocaloid gathering thread. I have tried many times to either edit my post or reply to that particular thread, but I just get a blank screen. For some reason, it's just that thread and it's a bit annoying especially since Anime Expo is only several weeks away and it's hard to convey any changes when you can't post.

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Unread 06-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #30
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Wizardly - yours was a Sales post in the Marketplace that I kept deleting. Per rules, you must :

1) be a member for at least 30 days
2) have at least 10 posts on the forums

Kotarou - I do not see any posts getting stuck in the filters for you, that is really bizarre. I would send a message to Admin to see if he can figure out what is causing it.