Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 05-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
L1M3

WTS: Stephanie ~ LazyTown Cosplay - Complete

ON HOLD FOR NinjaNeko54!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wanting to sell my Stephanie from LazyTown cosplay. It was made by my friend and I.

Pieces included:
Headband
Wig
Dress
Bracelets
Stockings
Loose-socks
Shoes

Size:
This will fit someone size small to a size medium. I am in between. I wear small stuff and some stuff I wear in size medium.
The dress was made to be flat. There are no princess seams. After all, Stephanie is flat chested. If you have a very small chest then this is perfect for you! If you have a medium or small large chest size then you will need to bind yourself for this. I have a small c, small-d sized chest and need to bind with two sports bras.

The dress is glittery like the original as we used glitter tulle over the fabric. Light pink glitter tulle for the light pink panels and dark pink glitter tulle for the dark pink panels.

There is an invisible zipper.

Waist is 28"
Hips are 34"

I am 5'6"

The stockings were purchased from eBay are were listed as one size fits most. They are the softest stockings I have ever felt! They are the perfect shade of soft pink.

The loose-socks were also purchased from eBay. They were listed as one size fits most. However I think they were made for bigger feet because I have small feet and they are big on them but since your feet are inside of shoes it doesn't matter.

The shoes are women's size 7. I put new pink laces in the shoes. Also, I painted the shoes.

The costume was worn once for about half of an hour.

The wig is from Arda-Wigs. It has been cut and dyed with two different pink Sharpies using the alcohol method.

http://i42.tinypic.com/6hqn9j.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/30ubjtg.jpg

Asking: $130 (shipping included).

I will ship to 48 U.S. states
I accept paypal/post office money orders/or personal checks. Nothing is shipped until payment is cleared.
I provide a tracking number.

Last edited by L1M3 : 05-27-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Unread 05-27-2013, 11:27 PM   #2
Serial_lover

super interested if they back out
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
Ghostofbambi

Is this sold?