Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-18-2014, 12:51 AM   #46
Miliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaikyouKira View Post
So I think the Digimon board game should make an appearance at the photoshoot. :3
I ALSO AGREE WITH THIS
just make sure you fish me from the hotel so im not late :P

Unread 03-18-2014, 10:02 PM   #47
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Well, let me know for sure if you're changing characters or not coming as a character. I'll update the list when you know for sure lol.

I wont be attending the board game sadly cause I have another shoot to run at 2 that day and will need to change cosplays but I know xshadowmonkeyx will be happy to hear this C:
Unread 04-07-2014, 08:10 PM   #48
JSMC168

So i have confirm with my cosplay group, ill be showing up at Ken Ichijouji for the shoot!!! after shoot ill be changing into my actual sat cos

- Alois Trancy - Hannah ver.
- Secret Black Vow - Len
- Sailor Moon - Helios
- Tails of Xillia 2 - Elle
- Lamento - Firi
- Rozen Maiden - Souseiseki

JSMC168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #49
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Then that means we'll have an 02 Kari and TK, a Yolei...now a Ken, and now we need someone to go as Davis and someone to come as Cody (unlikely though) and we're set?! Kinda making me want to do 02 Izzy tbh.
Unread 04-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #50
_Jun_
That Boomerang Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_H_Sakura5 View Post
Then that means we'll have an 02 Kari and TK, a Yolei...now a Ken, and now we need someone to go as Davis and someone to come as Cody (unlikely though) and we're set?! Kinda making me want to do 02 Izzy tbh.
As much as I'd like to wear Davis to get a picture with Ken (don't think I've seen one before), I'm not bringing him this year due to the complexity of my other cosplay (and the fact the shoot for that is at almost the same time as this).

Hopefully someone can be Davis in my place this year.

Past Cosplays
Mugen | Davis Motomiya | Izaya Orihara | Takuya Kanbara | Book One Sokka

Anime North 2014
Wolf-Armor Sokka

Tumblr Account

_Jun_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2014, 07:28 PM   #51
JSMC168

D: awwww noess i wish i had a daisuke to pair up with T^T

- Alois Trancy - Hannah ver.
- Secret Black Vow - Len
- Sailor Moon - Helios
- Tails of Xillia 2 - Elle
- Lamento - Firi
- Rozen Maiden - Souseiseki

JSMC168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #52
Syrical

I have a Daisuke cosplay, but unfortunately I have a similar problem to Jun in that I'm already bringing too many costumes for the trip and I have other photoshoot plans as well. I hope you guys can find one though! I'll try to stop by your shoot (I'll be Rise, from Persona 4) and say hi because I love meeting other Digimon fans.
〖 kuroko no basuke 〗 tetsuya kuroko
〖 persona 4 〗 rise kujikawa
〖 pokémon emerald 〗may

kanbarest.tumblr.com
Syrical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2014, 09:17 AM   #53
xshadowmonkeyx
Miss Gogglehead

Wow guys all the digmon cosplays showing up, that's great! Looks like the shoot will be quite big like last years, which went excellent by the way, but I know we can do better, so keep them coming!
I love the cooperation you guys seem to have with us and thank you for your patience.

However, I have some sad news that I will NOT be cosplaying this year due to busy schedules, school, life, all that stuff.. so no Tai no Tentomon nothing from me this year. Terribly sorry and I do feel bad, but with stuff going on in the background I couldn't get myself to do a cosplay or prepare anything for Anime North this year. School was a very long roller coaster for me and Im still recovering from it..
I do apologize in advance for lack of posts or if I seem off this year, but I, with Sakura's help, will try our best to run the shoot so that it goes as smoothly as possible.
Because I won't be in cosplay, I'll put up a picture of myself or a description of my clothes I'll be wearing for you guys so you know who to look for. But I'll most likely be hanging around N_H_Sakura5 who'll be Izzy anyways.

Now that it's May, we'd like to hear from YOU guys as to some ideas for shots or anything different we could do, etc. We kept the feedback in mind from last years shoot. I read somewhere somebody was bringing a digimon board game, is this true?

Cosplays:
Anime North 2008- Holly (Monster Rancher)
Anime North 2009- May (Pokemon Advance Outfit)
Anime North 2010- May and Red (Pokemon Leafgreen/Firered)
Anime North 2011- Marcus Damon (Digimon Savers)
Anime North 2012- Tai Kamiya (Digimon Adventure) and May
Anime North 2013- Tai (Adventure)
Anime North 2014- NONE
xshadowmonkeyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #54
SaikyouKira
タケル

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadowmonkeyx View Post
Wow guys all the digmon cosplays showing up, that's great! Looks like the shoot will be quite big like last years, which went excellent by the way, but I know we can do better, so keep them coming!
I love the cooperation you guys seem to have with us and thank you for your patience.

However, I have some sad news that I will NOT be cosplaying this year due to busy schedules, school, life, all that stuff.. so no Tai no Tentomon nothing from me this year. Terribly sorry and I do feel bad, but with stuff going on in the background I couldn't get myself to do a cosplay or prepare anything for Anime North this year. School was a very long roller coaster for me and Im still recovering from it..
I do apologize in advance for lack of posts or if I seem off this year, but I, with Sakura's help, will try our best to run the shoot so that it goes as smoothly as possible.
Because I won't be in cosplay, I'll put up a picture of myself or a description of my clothes I'll be wearing for you guys so you know who to look for. But I'll most likely be hanging around N_H_Sakura5 who'll be Izzy anyways.

Now that it's May, we'd like to hear from YOU guys as to some ideas for shots or anything different we could do, etc. We kept the feedback in mind from last years shoot. I read somewhere somebody was bringing a digimon board game, is this true?
Awwwwwwwww, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything is okay.

What did you have planned for the photoshoot originally? Maybe you could post the plan here so that we can see and add to it. I think many of us have ideas, but a master plan/list will keep us in check.

Also, I'm the one who'll be bringing the Digimon board game. Miliyah, please remind me!
SaikyouKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #55
xshadowmonkeyx
Miss Gogglehead

Quote:
Awwwwwwwww, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything is okay.

What did you have planned for the photoshoot originally? Maybe you could post the plan here so that we can see and add to it. I think many of us have ideas, but a master plan/list will keep us in check.

Also, I'm the one who'll be bringing the Digimon board game. Miliyah, please remind me!
Oh everything is going great now, for now anyways, thank you I'll be fine during the weekend. I need the days off with my friends.

Anyways I had originally planned to make a Tentomon to go with sakura's Izzy cosplay, however I did not even get things started, but it's alright. If I'll ever do it I have no idea. I did have some ideas though about how to go about it. thank you for your offer of help though

guys... I can't believe it's pretty much next weekend .___. It just hit me a few days ago. /notprepared at all.
so is everyone going somewhere and playing the game after the shoot I assume? I'm going to post a list of the poses and idea that we have from last year and then people can add to it.

Cosplays:
Anime North 2014- NONE
Unread 05-21-2014, 02:09 PM   #56
xshadowmonkeyx
Miss Gogglehead

This place is dead .___. but I'll post anyways.

So guys, just a couple days left till the convention! Wether people post here or not doesn't really matter to us, but we do hope it'll be a good turn out like last year! We are on the schedule for:

Saturday, TCC 1 location @ 12 pm!!

I also compiled a list of shots we took last year based on photos we had:

-Digimon Adventure group shot
-Digimon Adventure 02 group shot
-Digimon Tamers group shot
-Digimon Frontier group shot
-Digimon Savers group shot (IF ANY)
-Digimon Xros Wars group sgot (IF ANY)

Then we went into various partners, digimon and humans together and it really depends on who is there or not for this and which works best. We also had say a bunch of karis, then tks, tais, etc.

We also had a human only shot, a digimon only shot, and human vs digimon shots. In the past we had couple shots ie taiora. Then we took suggestions from people near the end.

Any other additions? Post them here or on our teahouse forum thread here: http://teahousemaplemoon.proboards.c...mon-photoshoot

btw sakura is bringing her laptop, as far as Im aware, so we will be able to post until saturday as runners of this photoshoot. If anyone has any concerns or questions or suggestions post them now!!

thank guys!!

Cosplays:
Anime North 2014- NONE
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:51 PM   #57
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

I'm sorry to say, I also don't think I'll be cosplaying as Izzy this year. I have two cosplays already packed, and believe it or not adding in that cosplay for only an hour is going to make my suitcase more full than I'd like. I had a lot of issues last year with packing costumes and then later merch so i'm trying to avoid that lol.

We'll both still be there though, and helping to run the shoot like last year. Please keep suggestions going for poses, and i plan to take lots of photos!
Unread 05-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #58
griffstar
Fan girls are scary...

xshadowmonkeyx and N_H_Sakura5 thanks for running the photoshoot again this year. I hope everyone had a good time. Photos will be posted after the con.
griffstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 02:52 PM   #59
Rock-e

I took pictures FB link for just Digimon stuff:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=9ac0b97741

Feel free to take what you want, if there's anything you want lol
Rock-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #60
SaikyouKira
タケル

Thanks for a great photoshoot, guys! Too bad there weren't as many Digimon cosplayers this year as there were last.

Let's make next year an epic success!
SaikyouKira is offline   Reply With Quote