Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

View Poll Results: What time for the photoshoots?
Friday 5-6PM 1 20.00%
Friday 6-7PM 0 0%
Friday 7-8PM 0 0%
Saturday 10-11AM 1 20.00%
Saturday 11-Noon 1 20.00%
Saturday 1-2PM 1 20.00%
Saturday 2-3PM 1 20.00%
Saturday 3-4PM 1 20.00%
Sunday 10-11AM 1 20.00%
Sunday 11-Noon 1 20.00%
Sunday 1-2PM 3 60.00%
Sunday 2-3PM 2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-04-2014, 02:20 PM   #46
IvySun
Thread stalker

well the ears and wig have been found and when paypal gets around to working for me then i can get them. im not sure what outfit i want to make. the tail has been planed out so i know the material i need to get so thats awsome. my costume schedual is bulking up rather fast so i dont know how much time i will actually get to play. so i might just be a casual miquote. well see how the budget is.
@ stevelations. i play on Diabolos. maybe one day if the fates smile upon us we can do a dungeon together in the duty server
con bravo?
ochiban con?
Frost con
IvySun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-12-2014, 07:57 PM   #47
IvySun
Thread stalker

im slowy collecting all the things to make this. ears are ordered I found the wire to make the tail. the tail is sewn. now to finish it off and take pictures! but first i have to fix the tip though. it looks so cool! i cant wait till its done. any suggestions on what gear to make? i play brd, mnk but i love the white mage cloak.
con bravo?
ochiban con?
Frost con
Unread 01-13-2014, 08:05 AM   #48
Nefer
Silver fox

I haven't updated in ages O_O Sorry for the delay, I pretty much read the comments at work, said I'd comment when back home...and never did apparently xD So I'm answering them at work this morning instead since for once I have the time xD

@KuroiAisu: It's sad for Kiros...I have Laguna but I'm not sure I'd have space to pack him with my 3 others cosplays ^^; Though, Gilgamesh is awesome!

@Ani_BEE: I don't have the body type either, but I still cosplay from it xD Though Zidane is awesome and not cosplayed enough :P

@MDA: Who is it again now? Relm or female Vincent? I lost track of it because of all our convos on Skype xD

@IvySun: Congrat on the progress! Can't wait to see pics of it O.O Which color did you go for the wig/ears/tails? And gear wise, white mage is nice looking ya, and not as complicated to make as some others like the monk ^_^

On my side, nothing new really, still on the rush before GAnime so I didn't really start Firion yet apart from drawing the weapons and the such, and getting all my material for him. Just gotta...make him now xD
The friday I won't be from FF, neither the Sunday more than likely (can't bring 4 cosplays because of car space restriction so I'll just rewear my friday 8PM+ one the Sunday). I'll still be there for the shoots though, so please don't go all 'heyyy, you're not from FF, why are you shouting poses?!' on me lol.

2013 cosplay:
Ike(SSBB) || Maria(SotN) || Rosa(FF4) || Sesshomaru(IY) || Setzer(FF6)
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.) || Viera White Mage (FFTA2)
Future (2015 conventions):
Dragoon-Elezen(FF14) || Eirika(Fire Emblem:Awakening) || Erza(Fairy Tail) || Seymour (FF10)
Nefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #49
catgirl147
Tales fan

Another Yuna from FFX here, if you still want me
Yuna (FFX)
Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
Senbonzakura Kaito (Vocaloid)
Ikki (Amnesia)
Yato (Noragami)
Hiroomi Idol V (Kyoukai no Kanata)
catgirl147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014, 08:10 PM   #50
Nefer
Silver fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl147 View Post
Another Yuna from FFX here, if you still want me
Added to the list! ^^

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Caterina(TB) || Elsa(Frozen) || Firion(FF2/DFF) || Gakupo(Voc.Venomania) || Ryuuki(Sai.Mon.) || Viera White Mage (FFTA2)
Dragoon-Elezen(FF14) || Eirika(Fire Emblem:Awakening) || Erza(Fairy Tail) || Seymour (FF10)
Unread 01-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #51
Nefer
Silver fox

UPDATE:
Poll added for the time of the different photoshoots, you have 30 days from now on to vote! You can vote for more than one option obviously since there will be THREE photoshoot, one on each day.

Location wise, just write here if you want somewhere else than where we were last year! Personally I think it was perfect for the size we were ^^

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 01-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #52
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

I would check the teahouse forums.

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #53
Nefer
Silver fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
I would check the teahouse forums.
Thanks for the info ^^ I didn't even know people could start booking time yet ^^;
Though I'd rather give everyone a choice with the poll instead of taking a time without asking first, I'm not the only one going to the shoot afterall!
...though can we reserve a temptative time meanwhile just in case? TCC2 is already starting to be full, and I'm not sure TCC1/TCC3 are big enough for FF...

---
So everyone, FORGET ABOUT THE POLL! Just say what you want and why if needed on a post and I'll manually count everything (yes, coscom and their stupid can't edit your own poll, or even delete it).

I have reserved this for the time been, just in case:
Friday: 6-7PM
Saturday: 2-3PM
Sunday: Noon-1PM

What was already taken (check TCC2): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ule%202014.pdf
---

Last edited by Nefer : 01-15-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Unread 01-14-2014, 09:02 PM   #54
catgirl147
Tales fan

Great, yep all of those work for me so far, and thanks for the add (most likely one I'll attend is the Sat 2-3pm..)
Yuna (FFX)
Ikki (Amnesia)
Yato (Noragami)
Unread 01-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #55
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefer View Post
Thanks for the info ^^ I didn't even know people could start booking time yet ^^;
Though I'd rather give everyone a choice with the poll instead of taking a time without asking first, I'm not the only one going to the shoot afterall!
...though can we reserve a temptative time meanwhile just in case? TCC2 is already starting to be full, and I'm not sure TCC1/TCC3 are big enough for FF...

---
So everyone, FORGET ABOUT THE POLL! Just say what you want and why if needed on a post and I'll manually count everything (yes, coscom and their stupid can't edit your own poll, or even delete it).

I have reserved this for the time been, just in case, though dunno if it's already taken or not, do not take it for granted!
Friday: 6-7PM or 7-8PM (either is fine)
Saturday: 2-3PM
Sunday: Noon-1PM

What was already taken (check TCC2): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ule%202014.pdf
---
It's only open for the 'larger' shoots - and the lack of spots is why it's open now for the crowd that tends to get 50+

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #56
IvySun
Thread stalker

I might not have any gear done in time for any of the shoots. but if you want my vote sunday any time. random miqo'te/ mithran in modern clothes FTW!

picture progress of the tail. I think *crosses fingers* i will be receiving the ears tomorrow and/or the wig shortly after that. OMG Im so excited.

picture! http://ivysun.deviantart.com/art/Miq...=1&ga_recent=1
con bravo?
ochiban con?
Frost con
Unread 01-15-2014, 07:55 AM   #57
Nefer
Silver fox

@catgirl147: I'll go write Saturday next to your name then, thanks for the info ^^

@DireKitty: Thanks for the lightning fast answer on both thread and email! We'll stick to TCC2 this year, but I'll check once at the con the one you mentionned in the email (TCC4) just in case for next year ^^ ...and next time, we shalt start the poll for time at the same time as the thread is created ^^;

@IvySun: Bah, there's so many clothes/gear options in the game, that even casual clothes can pass for something from the game xD And nice work on the tail btw, I love the way it bends at the end ^^

2013 cosplay:
2014 Convention cosplay:
Unread 01-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #58
catgirl147
Tales fan

Thanks, excited already!
Yuna (FFX)
Ikki (Amnesia)
Yato (Noragami)
Unread 01-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #59
danoof14th
Glomptastic!!!

I'm changing my cosplay up so no more Noctis. However, I'll still be cosplaying from Final Fantasy but it will be Lightning from Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns in her Equilibrium garb (the default one)

Cain - Trinity Blood
Lightning - Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns
Sasuke - Naruto Shippuden
Loki - The Avengers
danoof14th is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 09:16 AM   #60
uzuki54

I'm ended up buying the pieces to my cosplay, got the cape, wig and a hat (needs feather). Gonna get the rest this next paycheck and work on untangling and figuring out what to do with the wig.

A couple friends I'm going with may cosplay from the original FF too which if they do, I'll try and drag them over. At least a possibility of a Black Mage (my friend has a blue cloak... and liked it when I explained that BM's get to set things on fire... she's harmless, I swear )

Also Nefer? You may want to remove me as Garnet and Yuna from the list, I've noticed those are still up and at this point, it's safe to say they won't happen.

Hopefully medical issues don't interfere with my going to AN but there is always that possibility.

Ai-Kon

Cosplays in progress

Female Red Mage (FF1)

Team Rocket Grunt
uzuki54 is offline   Reply With Quote