Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

A-Kon 2013: Did You Take My Picture? Thread

This thread is for requesting photos of YOU in costume at A-Kon 2013. Be sure to state the character/series/day you wore the costume, and sometimes a specific description will help especially if you were cosplaying as a popular character!

If you want to post photos YOU TOOK at the convention, please refer to the A-Kon 2013 : Photos/Con Reports/Videos thread, located here:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=322449

Thanks, and good luck photo hunting!

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-02-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
Peixxes
Mage of Space

Hey y'all! I know it's pretty early to start posting but I just made it home and I know toooons of people took pictures of us so I'd love to find some. I was:

Friday: Roxy Lalonde from Homestuck. I was wearing a pink skater skirt, black tights with pink hearts, and white slouch boots, and I was carrying a Vodka Mutini plush! I was also walking around with a Jane (with a Lil' Sebastian plush and a pearl necklace) and FemDirk (with a huge orange smuppet).
Saturday: FemEridan Ampora, also from Homestuck. I was wearing a black dress with his symbol on it, blue and black striped leggings that looked similar to his pants, and heels painted like his sneakers in addition to the traditional Eridan garb, etc. I was carrying a white wand and I was walking around with a FemSollux (with a chin-length shaggy wig, grey shorts, blue and red tights) and a FemKarkat (shoulder-length wig, turtleneck dress with his symbol, grey jeans, knee-high sneakers).

I hope that's gonna be enough description to identify us since we took almost every single picture as a group lol. Any pictures are appreciated, please message me if you have any! Thanks guys! uwu

next planned con: animefest 2014
potentially as: nonon jakuzure from kill la kill,
amethyst from steven universe,
miltank gijinka from pokemon,
eridan ampora from homestuck

Last edited by Peixxes : 06-02-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Peixxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Contracat
Cogito ergo sum-

Hoping someone will have some photos of my friend and I!

She came dressed as Zexion and I was in a black lolita dress with blonde curls carrying a Raiho plush, both on Friday and Saturday.

These are a couple of screengrabs I found of us from the Funimation page for reference.
http://imgur.com/a/OefVJ
Contracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
ALQT
Made in China

I was Finland from Hetalia on both Friday and Saturday, the one with the big santa bag. :3

Finland - Hetalia (100%)
Zacharie - OFF (10%)
Pit - SSBB/Kid Icarus (90%)
Norway - Hetalia (5%)
Armin Arlelt - Shingeki no Kyojin (5%)

~*~
ALQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
Mavaex
lol...wow

Friday and Saturday: Male Panty and Stocking angel versions, I was also in a High school of the dead group as Kohta.
Sunday: Giant mannequin spider from Silent Hill.
Mavaex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #6
Utakata

Saturday: Looking for pictures of my New 52 (Faceless) Joker; traditional purple suit, and my face looked like it had been skinned. I'd appreciate any and all help! Thanks!
Utakata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
FMNikku

I was Amon from Legend of Korra all three days!
FMNikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #8
ctraise

Cid Highwind

I was wandering every day at different times as Cid Highwind from Advent Children. (with his trusty companion head crab zombie generally) A pretty damn tall spear is generally what gave it away. If you don't remember the character... Blonde, combed back hair. Goggles and a pack of cigs. Light blue shirt. Green army slacks. Brown Gloves. Military boots. I didn't get a shot of myself unfortunately, so I'd love to see any of y'alls.
ctraise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:47 PM   #9
NekoMikomi
Narcoleptic Cat Girl

Friday I was Hysteria Mode Alice for a short while, no weapon. White dress, blood all over, white paint on arms and face with more blood on my hands and blood pouring out of my eyes and mouth.
Saturday I was Seras Victoria from Hellsing in the blue uniform, carrying the Harkonnen. I also did travel with an Alucard and for a short while, Sir Integra. So, they might be group photos.
Sunday I was a Silent Hill Nurse, with a lead pipe for a weapon.

I was also in steampunk attire on Friday and Saturday evening, and was wearing a brown and black mini top hat that was corset-laced in the front, and a brown harness that had a gold oval picture frame closure. Some people took pictures of me so if anyone has any of those nights I would be so happy, as I didn't get any of my own.
NekoMikomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #10
LeilaNami

Hello! I was Mink from Dragon Half on Saturday. It was basically a blue and gold armored bikini lol! Please message me if you took my picture!
LeilaNami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
Puppetlove

I cosplayed Chiaki Nanami from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as well as Blu female sniper (sometimes with a red male sniper in his anger hood) from TF2 on Friday and Saturday
Puppetlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #12
Kat Cross
Kat Cross

Hey, this was my first A-Kon and my first cosplay ever was Zexion from Organization XIII, I was the one with the homemade Lexicon. I would really like to see any pictures of me that were taken!
Kat Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #13
ctraise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavaex View Post
Friday and Saturday: Male Panty and Stocking angel versions, I was also in a High school of the dead group as Kohta.
Sunday: Giant mannequin spider from Silent Hill.
Is this you? Found it on Tumblr looking for some pics of me. http://24.media.tumblr.com/e376fb920...04do2_1280.jpg
ctraise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #14
Dasoro
Hibari Yu

Hi everyone! I cosplayed Ittoki Otoya from Uta no Prince Sama on Friday and Saturday.
Also looking for some photos for a friend and sibling, who both cosplayed Aomine and Kise from Kuroko no Basket!
Lance Corporal Levi/Rivaille (Shingeki no Kyojin - 10%) | Kyoya Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Orange Jumpsuit - 60%) | Tsubaki Nakatsukasa (Soul Eater - Male Version - 70%) | Kyoya Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Gakuran Jacket - 50%)
| Ittoki Otoya (Uta no Prince-Sama - Maji Love 2000% - 0%) Re-wear: Ittoki Otoya (Uta no Prince-Sama -Debut - 100%)
Dasoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #15
Jindraxsis

I was the Zora Armor Link that was stomping around all weekend!