Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > A-Kon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #31
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihelia View Post
I was Skyward Sword Zelda on Friday and my boyfriend and I cosplayed Lelouch/Zero and CC from Code Geass on Saturday. Any photos are super appreciated! Thanks!
OHMYGERD I think you 2 were the awesome CC and Zero in the photoshoot room with me and my bf when I snapped a picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...z e=600%2C800 ... sorry about the quality being bad, the photog's lights that he had set up made my pic overexposed so I had to do some editing so you could actually see costumes and whatnot, lol. BUT YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagz View Post
Friday: Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4

Saturday: Sylvanas Windrunner from World of Warcraft, Sailor V from Codename Sailor V

Sunday: Felicita from La storia della Arcana Famiglia
I'M SO SAD I MISSED YOUR SYLVANAS T___T

But here's a pic of your V =D https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ze= 600%2C800 <3

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #32
FlightyBroad

I cosplayed Sucre from OFF on Friday, and Monomi from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 on Saturday!
Cheshire (Young Justice) [40%]
Sugar (OFF game) [25%]
Rev!Pines Mabel (Gravity Falls) [40%]
FlightyBroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #33
Seroth

I was a Black Egret from Skullgirls on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, I was with a Parasoul.

Also on Saturday, my friend and I were the Lutece Twins from Bioshock Infinite, with a glowing infusion bottle.
Seroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #34
AFTER CLOUDIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettomato View Post
Hey folks!
My partner and I were World of Warcraft trolls on Friday and Saturday, and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures? I was in the green dress with the wooden armor and purple skin, and my partner had bright blue skin and was dressed with all of the bird skulls and feathers. Thanks for anything you have!
I believe this was you two!
Click!
You guys looked KILLER awesome! My husband and I were super excited to see these cosplays, as World of Warcraft players. Great job!
Morrigan (Dragon Age: Origins)
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon)
Ruby Rose (RWBY)
AFTER CLOUDIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #35
brachaalizah

I am looking for my group at A-Kon - We were Fire Emblem (DLC Lyndis, Cordelia, Lucius, and Jaffar). I am fairly certain we were the only ones there. Please message me if you took any! Thanks
brachaalizah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #36
ihelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
OHMYGERD I think you 2 were the awesome CC and Zero in the photoshoot room with me and my bf when I snapped a picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...z e=600%2C800 ... sorry about the quality being bad, the photog's lights that he had set up made my pic overexposed so I had to do some editing so you could actually see costumes and whatnot, lol. BUT YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME!
Omg thank you so much! Your Cosmos was incredible! I hope your migraine went away after you were able to change!!
  • Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion (100%)
  • Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles (5%)
Planned Cons
  • WonderCon 2014
  • AnimeExpo 2014
  • Anime California
  • Comikaze
ihelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #37
RageQueen
Rage Queen Cosplay

Hi there! I was only able to wear my Witchblade for about an hour or so but if anyone happened to catch any pictures, I'd appreciate it!

This was me!

Thank you!
RageQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #38
pandabandanna

I was Lemongrab and Megurine Luka on friday, and Elizabeth (first outfit) from Bioshock Infinite on Saturday and Sunday.
If you took my photo, please send it my way! uwu
pandabandanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #39
Hannuh
Princess Tofu

I went as Princess Shirahoshi from One Piece on Friday. I was the mermaid girl in the rolly chair for a little bit. I was also Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou~

My boyfriend was Wild Tiger armor suit on Saturday and Law for the rest of the weekend! If anyone has photos, please let me know. I really want to find some good Shirahoshi photos. ;3;
Hannuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #40
BumblebeeMituna
Blood Soaked

Friday and Saturday night, I was Butler! Mituna with a Princess!Sollux from Homestuck. :3
BumblebeeMituna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #41
stonesour_17
RothStaR

I was Deadpool and Castiel.

Live in DFW area? Join the TEXAS METROPLEX COSPLAY COALITION

A-KON: Deadpool, Castiel, Crowley, Spike
DRAGON CON: Deadpool, Discord, Starkiller, Castiel
stonesour_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #42
Croweh

Friday: I was Twilight Sparkle with a simple light purple dress that had a dark purple ribbon on it. I was also wearing the cutie mark as my necklace and had light purple ears and horn. (I had wings later on in the day, but I don't think I got many if any pictures taken with them)
Saturday: I was Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2. I was carrying around a small kingdom key keyblade and had my badge attached to my bag. I had a Sora with me that was in all of my pictures; he had a Metal Chocobo keyblade.
Saturday Evening: I changed out of Kairi and into Jazz Fenton from Danny Phantom. Pretty sure there was only one person who took a picture of me like that but it was light blue sweatpants, a black sweater, and an orange wig.

Planned Cons:
Comicpalooza 2014 - Stephanie Brown as Spoiler from Batman Eternal, Gwen Cooper from Torchwood, and Sabrina from Pokemon
A-Kon 2014 - same as Comicpalooza except swapping Gwen for Lugia from Pokemon
Wizard World Austin 2014 - Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls, Fem! Sam Winchester from Supernatural, and Violet from Pokemon
Croweh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #43
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoMikomi View Post
Friday I was Hysteria Mode Alice for a short while, no weapon. White dress, blood all over, white paint on arms and face with more blood on my hands and blood pouring out of my eyes and mouth.
Saturday I was Seras Victoria from Hellsing in the blue uniform, carrying the Harkonnen. I also did travel with an Alucard and for a short while, Sir Integra. So, they might be group photos.
Sunday I was a Silent Hill Nurse, with a lead pipe for a weapon.

I was also in steampunk attire on Friday and Saturday evening, and was wearing a brown and black mini top hat that was corset-laced in the front, and a brown harness that had a gold oval picture frame closure. Some people took pictures of me so if anyone has any of those nights I would be so happy, as I didn't get any of my own.
I know my brother took a picture of you and his wife (she was the Alice with the giant silver hobby horse). Once I get his pictures, if it's in there, I will PM it to you.

I'm looking for a quite a few since I'm the only one in my group with a cosplay.com account.

Friday: Angel Stocking (with the large feathered wings) and Garterbelt, Alice from Alice Madness Returns in the default blue dress with the big silver hobby horse, and then later in the day my friend was dressed as Q from Street Fighter and was at the Street Fighter Shoot.

Saturday: Juvia Lockser (or however you want to spell her last name^^) from Fairy Tail in the blue dress and hat with the fur on them and the thigh high brown boots (my wig was a lighter blue like the manga art), Q from Street Fighter again, Alice in her Steamdress with the silver hobby horse, Pokemon trainer Gold from Heart Gold, and the Bug Catcher with the life sized (yes, it was full scale) Kakuna and the net.

Sunday: Steampunk wind-up doll with the tattered skirt, suspendered corset, and wind-up key on the back, blue dress Alice with the silver hobby horse again, and the Bug Catcher again.

If anyone has any of those, I would love to see them. Thanks! I will try to make an album of all the pictures my friends took (since I forgot my camera) once they send them my way.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #44
Arceus2072
Amateur Voice Actor

Did anyone get my picture? I was as SSJ Bardock, Dotachin and Alucard on Friday, SSJ Bardock, Death the Kid and Alucard on Saturday, and Pokemon Trainer Red ALL Sunday~ Let me know if you have any pics!
Lelouch/Zero - Code Geass
Death the Kid - Soul Eater
Gaius - FE:A
(more in profile)

Next Con(s):
Mini A-Kon - Denton, TX (DONE)
All-Con 2014 - Dallas, TX (DONE)
Anime Matsuri 2014 - Houston, TX (Cancelled)
A-Kon 25 - Dallas, TX (DONE)
Screw Attack Gaming Con - Dallas, TX (DONE)
AnimeFEST 2014 - Dallas, TX (DONE)
Retropalooza - Arlington, TX (DONE)
Anime North Texas - Fort Worth, TX *next*
Ikkicon IX - Austin, TX
Arceus2072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #45
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

On Saturday and Sunday me and my friend were Fem!2P Prussia and Casual Russia. If you saw us, I was chained to her by my wrists. If anyone got any pictures, we'd love it if you shared with us~