Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 06-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
luminouswisps

MatchWigs 'Catali' Review

This was my first time ordering from MatchWigs. What made me go to this site was the fact that it got many good reviews on it. I wanted a medium/long wig to wear for fun at a con, this was not for any specific character. I ended up buying the Catali Medium Purple wig (pictured below)

Shipping: 5/5 stars. I paid an extra $2 for registered/tracked shipping. The wig was delivered to my place just as it said.

Customer service: 5/5 stars. I didn't ask questions, but they did send me emails to let me know when my wig was shipped. The wig was also neatly packaged.

Quality: 5/5 stars. The wig is really soft compared to a short wig that I bought on eBay. It doesn't tangle as much (unless you're walking in the wind then of course it's going to tangle). The wig has a satisfactory thickness.

Accuracy: 4.5/5 The color was just as pictured! However, the bangs were different but obviously the wigs are styled in the pictures on the site. I recommend measuring out the length of the wig with a measuring tape and compare to your head to see how long/short it would be.

Overall: 5/5! The wigs are reasonably priced for the quality you get. Great customer service and shipping is quick. I recommend paying the extra $2 for tracked shipping. MatchWigs is a great site for anyone looking for a wig to use for their cosplays.
luminouswisps is offline   Reply With Quote