Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Aeternus

Gintama 2014

All righty, Anime North folks! There was a Gintama 2013 thread posted just a little before the con, so unfortunately, not enough time to drum up interest for it. So, let's start earlier for next time! I saw a few Gintama cosplays this year, which was awesome, so if there is enough interest for next year, perhaps we could organize an actual photoshoot?

So far, I was thinking of cosplaying Nobume for next year. Anyone else?

DONDAKE!!
Aeternus is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
siyrean

Actually I was going to do the same thing! After years of hoping someone would start a photoshoot, I was finally - fuck it, I'll make an ass of myself trying to pronounce the names and finally get this popular show a shoot. But you beat me to it ^_^ I have a Sa-chan cosplay but was working on Tsukuyo that had issues before I could finish for AN this year, will definitely have it by next year.

I always see tons of Gintoki's and Elizabeth's and Kagura's, and a few Shinsemgumi around AN.

Dragon*Con: Captain America-Lolita Avengers, Steampunk, ?ASoIaF, Shura, Roman Torchwick, RWBY PJ ver.
Teslacon: Steampunk
Ice and Fire con:
Anime North:
Colossal con:
Apop:
DragonCon:

siyrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
Aeternus

Oh man, I lost track of my own thread xD *derp*

I agree, I've been to Anime North 5 times now and I always see some Gintama cosplays but I don't ever recall an actual photoshoot (could very well be possible I missed it and/or was unaware of Gintama's greatness at the time and didn't recognize the name). 2014 for sure!
Unread 09-28-2013, 01:19 AM   #4
siyrean

i'm starting to think i may just scrap Tsukuyo all together and make a Tama-chan one, I don't think I've ever seen one of those around. I really hope this happens and it's still my favourite anime I've ever seen. I wish more people would watch it even if there isn't a dub out. It really deserves it.

Dragon*Con: Captain America-Lolita Avengers, Steampunk, ?ASoIaF, Shura, Roman Torchwick, RWBY PJ ver.
Teslacon: Steampunk
Ice and Fire con:
Anime North:
Colossal con:
Apop:
DragonCon:

siyrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
Aeternus

Ahh, sorry, change of plans >_< I probably won't be attending AN 2014 after all, due to financial constraints. I'm planning a 3-week trip to Japan in March or April instead, so I probably won't have the money to properly enjoy AN by May, and then there's my friend's wedding in October. *sigh*

Hopefully, there will still be a photoshoot so I can see all the lovely Gintama cosplays!!