Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 06-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
Tsukune
Anti-Form Sora

Customer Review

A little out of the ordinary to say this but if you ever come across a customer named GTatrow be warned as he tends to make a commissioners job difficult with being over the top when it comes to perfection so if you are a new or inexperienced commissioner like myself DO NOT ACCEPT A COMMISSION FROM HIM! At this rate only a Master level cosplayer should accept a commission from him [note: I am only Journeymanlevel] as he's done nothing but pick apart everything I've worked hard to make for him and yet still demand me to remake it for free with express shipping and in an unreasonable short time. Even threatening to take legal action [which as most commissioners know does neither of you little good].

Well that is all I have to say so be warned do not accept a commission from him unless you are 110% confident in your work because 100% just isn't enough for him. And I am not lying I really did try my best to satisfy him despite my current situation having just lost my job.

Good Luck as I know he's in the neighborhood for more commissions [and it doesn't need to be a difficult commission I made him a Natsu cosplay which is quite simple to make and yet this happened].

EDIT: Oh and so no one thinks I made a shitty costume and than lied about it here are some pictures [please not that the person wearing it is much shorter and much fatter than my "customer"] http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Tsuk...b2e1a.png.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukune:
I felt like the Otaku world needed a word to describe the none-otaku/cosplayer/gamer/nerd and none awesome people of the world just like in Harry Potter with how they use the word Muggle to describe none magic folk, so I came up with the word Nord. So a Nord is a none nerd.

Nord = Individual
Nords = More than one
Nordians = Society/Species

Last edited by Tsukune : 06-04-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
MythicalsMarina

It is against site rules to post real names
MythicalsMarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
Tsukune
Anti-Form Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalsMarina View Post
It is against site rules to post real names
Sorry I didn't know that but I'm not sure what else to call him as he never gave me a username or cosplay name.

EDIT: I've changed it to his email name as its the only other thing I can use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukune:
I felt like the Otaku world needed a word to describe the none-otaku/cosplayer/gamer/nerd and none awesome people of the world just like in Harry Potter with how they use the word Muggle to describe none magic folk, so I came up with the word Nord. So a Nord is a none nerd.

Nord = Individual
Nords = More than one
Nordians = Society/Species

Last edited by Tsukune : 06-04-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 04:43 AM   #4
JDubbs

Have the customer sign a better contract next time--contracts suck, but it makes it clear who owes who what in sticky situations.
JDubbs is offline   Reply With Quote