Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
houraisandoll

Seeking Washington STATE Cosplayers!

I'm just looking for some people who cosplay in WA state and want to make friends.

If you live in WA, you should post here saying what you have cosplayed so far, what your favorite anime series are, and what you plan to cosplay in the near future. Maybe you can find some people who're interested in joining your cosplay group.
houraisandoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Hello! I'm Eli! I'm a Washington cosplayer! I've cosplayed a bunch of things. My next few costumes include more Asuna from SAO, Zelda, and Lux from LoL.
I hope to see you at cons! (:
Unread 06-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #3
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Hooray for Washington cosplayers~

I'm Xan and I live in Seattle, about a 25 minute walk from the Convention Center where Sakura-Con is held.

My last few costumes were Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Winter Uniform from Starry Sky, and Knights of the Blood Oath Asuna (Sword Art Online).

Future plans consist of Erza's OVA2, Grand Magic Games, and unarmored outfits (Fairy Tail), Yin's default and OVA1 outfits (Darker Than Black), and remaking my Myaku Toshiya costume and his bass guitar (Dir en Grey).

I'm looking forward to meeting more people in the area and hanging out at cons~
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
AbiSueCosplay
Anna Marie Raven

Hi Abi Sue here, I live in Lynnwood!

I have a lot of costumes and a lot of costume plans. Marvel comics are my favorite and Rogue my favorite character to cosplay. I currently have 1 of her costumes and am in the process of making 3 more

I also have future plans of making Lux from LoL for my brother's cosplay group as well as a few others.

I'm sure I will see you all at cons in the area!
Twitter: @AbiSueCosplay
AbiSueCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
Angelmage99

I'm also a Washington cosplayer. I live in Ellensburg (but I'm from the Tri-Cities area).
Angelmage99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

There are quite a bit of washington threads now. YAY lol
Anyway, I'm in Wa. Not many cosplayers in my area though..I'm in a small group, but we are looking for more people. I cosplay quite a few characters.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #7
dbchan
Minty McNomNoms

I'm in Washington now, I love seeing so many Washington threads!

My most recent costumes have been Lisa from Castlevania SOTN, fem!Rancis from Sugar Rush/Wreck-it Ralph, Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter, Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. I do blizzard game costumes too.

I don't watch a lot of newer anime so I'm about to show my age here but right now I'm working on Record of Lodoss War (omg, the second half of the show). My favorites are probably Gundam W and Tenchi Universe. I cosplay mostly from Video games now though.

The next costume I should be working on is an Ethereal from World of Warcraft, and beyond that I'm planning a pokemon trainer, Jade from Beyond good and evil, hopefully some TRON and Doctor Who action too.

Blonadine.net -
Facebook me!

"Nothin but the rain."
dbchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
Naffisnevercool

I live in Kent and usually lurk the Kent/Renton/Tukwila area.

I've got a couple complete costumes - Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls), Sweden (Hetalia), Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon), and some others - and a couple more that I'm tweeking. I try to go to cons when I can, but I don't actually know anyone to cosplay with.
Naffisnevercool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
dbchan
Minty McNomNoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naffisnevercool View Post
I live in Kent and usually lurk the Kent/Renton/Tukwila area.

I've got a couple complete costumes - Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls), Sweden (Hetalia), Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon), and some others - and a couple more that I'm tweeking. I try to go to cons when I can, but I don't actually know anyone to cosplay with.
Ohh, what version of Sailor Uranus? I really want to do a sailor scout, I am loving the sailor moon resurgence.

Blonadine.net -
Facebook me!

"Nothin but the rain."
dbchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #10
Sherby

I live in Spokane (going to Ellensburg for college in the fall), and I'm planning on going to Sakura-Con for the first time next year!

I've cosplayed C.C. from Code Geass (which has since been a retired cosplay) and Haruhi Suzumiya before, but for Sakura-Con, I'm planning on getting costumes for Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist, Asami Sato from The Legend of Korra, and possibly Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls.

So, if you cosplay for any of these shows and you're coming to Sakura-Con, hit me up!
Sherby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 08:22 PM   #11
Naffisnevercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbchan View Post
Ohh, what version of Sailor Uranus? I really want to do a sailor scout, I am loving the sailor moon resurgence.
I've sort of made my suit so it can switch from the regular Sailor Uranus to Super Sailor Uranus! Sailor scouts are super fun to cosplay and I really can't wait for the new series, and better yet, new merch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherby View Post
I live in Spokane (going to Ellensburg for college in the fall), and I'm planning on going to Sakura-Con for the first time next year!

I've cosplayed C.C. from Code Geass (which has since been a retired cosplay) and Haruhi Suzumiya before, but for Sakura-Con, I'm planning on getting costumes for Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist, Asami Sato from The Legend of Korra, and possibly Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls.

So, if you cosplay for any of these shows and you're coming to Sakura-Con, hit me up!
Oh, I haven't met many other Gravity Falls cosplayers, even if you're only considering right now!

Last edited by Naffisnevercool : 06-17-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Naffisnevercool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #12
tereshkova2001

*waves from Seattle*
I do mostly sci-fi, a little fantasy, and a little superhero stuff. My best work is Prince Zuko from Avatar: the Last Airbender and Senator Padmé from the Star Wars prequels. I'm currently working on two female variations on Captain America.
I don't go to Sakura-Con, but I will be at GeekGirlCon and Emerald City Comicon. They're great shows.
(AbiSue, were you at ECCC hanging out with Beast? You look familiar!)
tereshkova2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #13
Sherby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naffisnevercool View Post
Oh, I haven't met many other Gravity Falls cosplayers, even if you're only considering right now!
You have a Dipper cosplay? YES. Are you going to Sakura-Con next year?
Sherby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #14
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherby View Post

YoYoYo! I go to Central too! (: We should totally hang out (:
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #15
cblack77

*waves* I'm outside of Seattle. I'm currently in process of making Sakura from Naruto Shippuden and have started to think about doing Holo from Spice and Wolf. I go to UW if anyone goes there!
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote