Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 08-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
Rabidness

Michigan Cosplays near Lansing/Laingsburg?

EDIT: Also, a cosplay Youtube channel for the group that I could be a part of would be awesome.

Hey, I was looking for a cosplay group, or cosplayers that have the same interests so we can start a group, nearby Laingsburg or Lansing, MI. Those places are where I spend most of my time switching between parents. I am still newish to cosplay and I like Hetalia, South Park, and Death Note. Also, I am 14, so I would prefer a group that isn't too M-Rated, as despite my love of SP, I am uncomfortable with the stuff that happens there IRL. Sorry if that limits my options, but I hope I can find a group, or cosplayers!

Thanks for looking,
Kristen (AKA Rabidness)

Last edited by Rabidness : 08-16-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Rabidness is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-11-2014, 10:55 AM   #2
Alison_Arlert
Titan Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidness View Post
Hey, I was looking for a cosplay group, or cosplayers that have the same interests so we can start a group, nearby Laingsburg or Lansing, MI. Those places are where I spend most of my time switching between parents. I am still newish to cosplay and I like Hetalia, South Park, and Death Note. Also, I am 14, so I would prefer a group that isn't too M-Rated, as despite my love of SP, I am uncomfortable with the stuff that happens there IRL. Sorry if that limits my options, but I hope I can find a group, or cosplayers!

Thanks for looking,
Kristen (AKA Rabidness)
Hi! I live in Michigan also and I was thinking of cosplaying as Canada or America from Hetalia. Email me at EzzyRonda@gmail.com
Unread 08-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #3
Rabidness

@Alison_Arlert I emailed you about it.

Also, forgot to mention this, I was also hoping to make/be a part of a Youtube channel for the group. I will add that to the first post.
Unread 09-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #4
StormySchau
Stormy Schau

Hi! I'm 15 from Kalamazoo and would love to make some cosplay friends! \(^-^)/ I'm fairly newish to cosplay as well I love all sorts of anime and manga, including The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Noragami, and many, mannnnyyy more xD My email is laurenhybels@att.net if you need to ask me any questions^_^ I hope this works out, it would be amazing to have a group to go to cons/hang out with.

Events:
Hetalia Day - Chicago IL
StormySchau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2014, 04:52 PM   #5
Rabidness

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySchau View Post
Hi! I'm 15 from Kalamazoo and would love to make some cosplay friends! \(^-^)/ I'm fairly newish to cosplay as well I love all sorts of anime and manga, including The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Noragami, and many, mannnnyyy more xD My email is laurenhybels@att.net if you need to ask me any questions^_^ I hope this works out, it would be amazing to have a group to go to cons/hang out with.
Yay! Another person! I'll make sure to email you about it.

Also, I forgot to mention, my email is rabid.randomness@gmail.com, feel free to email me! Unless you spam. In which case, please don't.