Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #46
Dustvayne
Watching clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallasHarbinger View Post
Hello! I'm Alexis and I'm a Washington cosplayer! So far I've cosplayed Alice from Pandora hearts, Shiva from FFX, Yaya from Shugo Chara, Shelke from FFVII DoC, Shin form NANA, and some Lolita costumes

I am currently working on ALfheim Asuna (Titania version) Cosplay, Nagisa from CLANNAD, and Princess Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles

I'm also looking for more SAO cosplayers if anybody is interested in joining <3

My favorite anime series? Well a lot to be honest haha, I like all sorts of anime! nice to meet everybody
First off, I love your username.

Second, I was thinking off possibly doing an SAO cosplay but haven't decided yet (I have so many plans that nothing is set yet lol) but if I do SAO I would probably do Klein. Do you have any other people?
Dustvayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #47
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Quote:
Hello! I'm Alexis and I'm a Washington cosplayer! So far I've cosplayed Alice from Pandora hearts, Shiva from FFX, Yaya from Shugo Chara, Shelke from FFVII DoC, Shin form NANA, and some Lolita costumes

I am currently working on ALfheim Asuna (Titania version) Cosplay, Nagisa from CLANNAD, and Princess Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles

I'm also looking for more SAO cosplayers if anybody is interested in joining <3

My favorite anime series? Well a lot to be honest haha, I like all sorts of anime! nice to meet everybody
Dude crazy you and I have pretty much the same line up. xD I'm working on Asuna and Sakura right now. xD

Also I'm a hard core SAO cosplayer. (: Nice to meet ya!
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:45 AM   #48
ValhallasHarbinger
Time Keeper of Vahalla

@dustvayne: haha thanks! And currently have my little sister being Yui and my friend Cassi might be Lyfa but she's not 100% sure so its safe to say I don't have people right now! And that's awesome I haven't seen a Klein cosplay yet :P nice to meet you

@ichigo_m. : that's awesome haha XD Nice to meet you too!

Emerald City Comicon '14
Lilith - Borderlands 2
Emerald City Comicon '14 Prop
Life-size Skag - Borderlands
Sakura Con '14
Lilith - Borderlands 2 (Pending)
Sakura Con '14 Prop
Claptrap - Borderlands (Pending)
ValhallasHarbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #49
Dustvayne
Watching clouds

Quote:
@dustvayne: haha thanks! And currently have my little sister being Yui and my friend Cassi might be Lyfa but she's not 100% sure so its safe to say I don't have people right now! And that's awesome I haven't seen a Klein cosplay yet :P nice to meet you
It sounds like you have the beginning to a nice little group starting to maybe form lol Its a pleasure to meet you as well lol
Unread 07-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #50
cblack77

I love how awesome this thread is getting. :P
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): 0%

Cons:
Aki-Con 2013
Sakura-Con 2014
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #51
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Hey are any of you guys who are going to Kumoricon interested in being my Syaoran [2] [3] from Tsubasa with me for the Cosplay Contest and a short photoshoot?
I could help with your costume if needed! (:
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #52
Dustvayne
Watching clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_m. View Post
Hey are any of you guys who are going to Kumoricon interested in being my Syaoran [2] [3] from Tsubasa with me for the Cosplay Contest and a short photoshoot?
I would be willing to do it, but I have a tattoo on my left forearm and right shoulder that looks like they would stick out. I also haven't done any contests before so I wouldn't know what to do lol xD
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #53
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Well if you want to you could use make-up to cover your tattoos. (:
Contests are fun!! They judge your costume then you do a skit and it's awesome! (:
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #54
Dustvayne
Watching clouds

Quote:
Well if you want to you could use make-up to cover your tattoos. (:
Contests are fun!! They judge your costume then you do a skit and it's awesome! (:
Well, if your willing to put up with me being new to it I would be willing to give it a shot. Want me to pm you to talk about it?
Unread 07-09-2013, 01:20 AM   #55
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Too bad it's not Original Syaoran Li. Which I've been wanting to cosplay for a long LONG time..I didn't much like the Tsubasa version..I guess it's because I LOVE Cardcaptor Sakura way too much haha

EDIT:
So I just started watching anime I haven't seen in a while..
cblack77, We were talking about voice actors at Aki..
I just realized who Monica Rial is..lol I mean I know she plays Tsubaki in Soal Eater..Not my favorite character..But I watched some one Angelic Layer again, and she plays in that which is kool. I have the box set and it's good. I also realized, she plays in an anime I REALLY like. She plays a character named "Asa" in the anime "Shuffle!". I started watching it again yesterday and totally didn't realize she played her. She's my fav Shuffle! character. Also, on the Brittney Karbowski plays Sia in the same series..Which I ALSO didn't realize..Which, I stated above, is my favorite voice actoress. I so can't wait. I'll probably either bring my Angelic Layer to get signed, or I will go buy Shuffle! again (sold it cuz I needed money) and get it signed. That'd be sweet lol
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)

Last edited by Jei-Cos : 07-10-2013 at 02:56 AM.
Jei-Cos is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #56
cblack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post

EDIT:
So I just started watching anime I haven't seen in a while..
cblack77, We were talking about voice actors at Aki..
I just realized who Monica Rial is..lol I mean I know she plays Tsubaki in Soal Eater..Not my favorite character..But I watched some one Angelic Layer again, and she plays in that which is kool. I have the box set and it's good. I also realized, she plays in an anime I REALLY like. She plays a character named "Asa" in the anime "Shuffle!". I started watching it again yesterday and totally didn't realize she played her. She's my fav Shuffle! character. Also, on the Brittney Karbowski plays Sia in the same series..Which I ALSO didn't realize..Which, I stated above, is my favorite voice actoress. I so can't wait. I'll probably either bring my Angelic Layer to get signed, or I will go buy Shuffle! again (sold it cuz I needed money) and get it signed. That'd be sweet lol
I haven't seen Shuffle in so long! My husband and I watched it together (He really loves the whole "one guy, five girls go for him" thing, while I prefer more action/horror/super cute) and it was SO SAD. I have yet to watch Soul Eater and Angelic Layer, since I don't have a whole lot of time with summer classes and such.

I was thinking, maybe it would be fun to have a meet-up near Seattle this summer? What is everyone's thoughts? I would definitely prefer a weekend with classes, but we could go to the International District (I've never been there, even though I'm in Seattle five days a week...). I haven't made any cosplay friends, so I was hoping to get to know some people.
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): 0%

Cons:
Aki-Con 2013
Sakura-Con 2014
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #57
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustvayne View Post
Well, if your willing to put up with me being new to it I would be willing to give it a shot. Want me to pm you to talk about it?
Ack! so sorry, I didn't check this yesterday and I had someone else who jumped on it! I'm sorry! ^^'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblack77 View Post
I was thinking, maybe it would be fun to have a meet-up near Seattle this summer? What is everyone's thoughts? I would definitely prefer a weekend with classes, but we could go to the International District (I've never been there, even though I'm in Seattle five days a week...). I haven't made any cosplay friends, so I was hoping to get to know some people.
I think that would be fun! I can drive now so I can come up and bring people from the E-burg/Yakima area. (:

ALSO! A friend and I (the one who is going to be my Sayoran) are creating a team so in a few years we can enter in to WCS! I'm super excited!!!
Unread 07-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #58
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
I haven't seen Shuffle in so long! My husband and I watched it together (He really loves the whole "one guy, five girls go for him" thing, while I prefer more action/horror/super cute) and it was SO SAD. I have yet to watch Soul Eater and Angelic Layer, since I don't have a whole lot of time with summer classes and such.

Yea, I bought it back in like 2010, but I sold it later on..I loved it though. I usually like the less action-y tpes but still love things things like Maho Shojo series' (Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Madoka Magika, etc.) but also like the things like Kanon and Shuffle! as well.

I'd love a seattle meet up .There hasn't been one that I've seen or I would have attended (other than ones scheduled over facebook, since I don't have one). Sounds like lot's of fun. Maybe a cosplay picnic or something.
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Jei-Cos is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #59
Sherby

Quote:
I wish I could, but I'm living in Spokane right now until college starts, and my overprotective mom would probably flip if I went to Seattle this summer (hence why I'm going to Sakura Con once I'm in Ellensburg next spring). Sorry!

COSPLAYS PLANNED/IN PROGRESS:
Asami Sato (The Legend of Korra) - 100%
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 100%
Chihiro/Sen (Spirited Away) - 66%
Sherby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #60
Dustvayne
Watching clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblack77;4715040\
I would totally join up for that! Sounds like a lot of fun and a good way to meet new people