Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Unread 01-02-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
linkfoshizzle

Deciding on who to cosplay??

lately, I've been getting back into FFXIII and I wanted to cosplay someone from the game. I was thinking of doing Lightning, but then I took Oerba Dia Vanille into consideration and I don't know which one I should choose. As for costumes, both of them can easily be made or bought and I can act like both of them, I'm just conflicted as to whom I should cosplay. Any help is appreciated!
linkfoshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-04-2015, 03:45 PM   #2
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Well..Not gonna of any help when I say this, but none of us can tell you who to do..It's literally personal preference for the person cosplaying it (in this case, you). I mean a million people can sit here and say one way or the other, but I don't see how that would make your mind up..
-Fire Flower Princess Peach (Mario)
-Zero (Mega Man X)
-Other Fashion-y Crap....lol
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
linkfoshizzle

I'm asking for personal preferences so I could relate to them in order to help myself choose. Look, I appreciate it, but if all you're going to do is criticize me for the questions I'm asking, I really don't need it. I'm looking for answers, not this. Thank you.
Unread 01-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #4
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

I'm not criticizing..Damn..Just saying that other people telling you who they like may not actually help YOU decide..What if there's half the people saying one and half saying the other? Then you are still back at square one..That;s all I'm saying..Personally I like Lightning more, but you should cosplay which one you generally like more.
-Fire Flower Princess Peach (Mario)
-Zero (Mega Man X)
-Other Fashion-y Crap....lol
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
linkfoshizzle

I apologize. But what Im trying to do here is ask for everyone's opinion and take into consideration on what they have to say, pretty much asking which one of the two they've had a better experience with, if any at all. That's all I'm trying to do.
Unread 06-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #6
cendres

Who is your favorite? It's always a great feeling to cosplay a character you love, I've found.
cendres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2015, 04:06 PM   #7
Alushia

You could take a 'which character are you' quiz and see what you get? Or look at myer briggs and find which one you match.

Otherwise, you can try basing your decision off the level of skills you have for which one you think you can pull off. Lots of great characters to choose from~
Alushia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2016, 06:24 AM   #8
LuckyDeathStar
random person #27

I'm kind of in the same boat, trying to decide which Dressphere from Final Fantasy X-2 to do. [I eventually plan on doing every single one for Yuna]. What I usually do is see which one i like better, or when in doubt, print out pictures of them, put them on a dart board, close your eyes and throw it [or different ways, eenie meenie miney moe, etc].

As you said you could easily make/buy both of them, why not do both, esp if you're going to a three day convention, you can alternate them. Although you would have to buy two wigs, I think.

Wow, late reply is late
....something! one of a couple ideas....

Back burner: Anima [FFX] 0% (figuring out HOW to make it ...)
Feel free to IM me about random crap, just be sure to tell me where you know me from
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LuckyDeathStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2016, 09:03 PM   #9
Angelx624
Left here but came back!

You can eventually cosplay both. Do one for now, and then the other character later on.

As for which one you wanna do first, well, that's up to you!! ^^ Whichever one you like more I say you do them first!! XD

Rinoa Heartilly
Hozumi Kohinata
Kagura Sohma
Ankh
Chuya Nakahara
etc.

Angelx624 is offline   Reply With Quote