Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-29-2004, 12:03 AM   #16
Dawezy
Dark Knight

Heh, its been one of my ambitions to do a Cecil (Dark Knight) cosplay.. but the way im going, im probably gonna get to it.. oh, in a few years, give or take ;_; if not Cecil, then i'd do a Kain.. shame i dont have the Blonde or Purple hair to go w/ either of them. XD

Hell, dare i say i'd even give Edge a go? the materials would be cheaper to get.. or, i'd try do some classic FF classes.. always liked the Red Mage and Blue Mage jobs.. heh.

For the record, i aint seen anyone do a better Rydia cosplay then Nessa XD
Dawezy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-29-2004, 01:15 AM   #17
Maryssa
Dragon Queen
STAFF OF d00m

I would diiiieeeee to see a really nice Dark Knight cosplay!!!
Maryssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 01:39 AM   #18
Dawezy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryssa
I would diiiieeeee to see a really nice Dark Knight cosplay!!!
XD

No joke there, i was going to mention.. even a FF11 Dark Knight Cosplay would do me fine, but, this be the "old school" discussion thread, and ive had a few beers already ^^. *hic*

Cecil DK cosplay.. mm...

Wonder if its really worth, getting some special metal armour suit dyed jet black for the occasion? heh.
Unread 03-29-2004, 01:48 AM   #19
Yuna
Nessa
A frakin' Mod

Dark Knight Cecil >>>>>>>>>>>> Paladin Cecil. OWNED.

A friend of mine, who wishes to remain unnamed, has let me help her make a Rosa costume, and I'm close to completeing my second Rydia... Trying SOOOOOOOOO hard to convince boyfriend to cosplay Edge... *drools*
Yuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 03:50 PM   #20
Scortia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawezy

For the record, i aint seen anyone do a better Rydia cosplay then Nessa XD

Nessa's is pretty. I really haven't seen more than like 3 Rydia cosplayers online... but, that just makes me work harder on it. And I thoroughly plan for her to have big arse hair like in the picture... I may have spend a lot to achieve a wig like that but it seems so important to her Amano design.
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:56 PM   #21
Tenshi
Needs more sparkles

Nooooo, Paladin Cecil is hawt. I love the color scheme. If I wasn't mortally afraid of armor I might attempt that one day.

Anyways. . .yeah, way too obsessed with older FF designs. I really want to do Edward from FFIV, which would be a cute thing to wear to Renaissance Faire this year ^^. I also want to do someone from FFV, but I can't decide between Reina and Faris. I like Reina more, but Faris has my exact hair and I hate wigs XD.

Next Up:Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club), Tuxedo Mask (Sera Myu) and Kaitou Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
I declare this The Year of Making Epic Jackets
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 05:12 PM   #22
Genki Chan
Angst is Too Much Work

'm making costumes for a group of friends and I for anime next. We're doing all of the original character classes, aside from black belt. Not enough of those going around.
Unread 03-29-2004, 05:20 PM   #23
Hikaru0
Hellooo~

old skool ff :3
I've done amano-style Gogo (combining both paintings of gogo was no easy task..) and as far as it looks now, that may be the only one I'll do. It's currently going through a few rennovations though. Need more baubles. :3 must have lots of baubles.
Hikaru0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 09:54 PM   #24
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

someone needs to do anyone from #2, like Firion and Gus. I never seen anyone from 2.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 10:11 PM   #25
Fragmentor
Because I can't fly...

ooooooohh im so glad someone started this thread; ive been a huge fan of amano art for the first half dozen ff games, and i have a Terra Banford (granted shes gonna have dark brown hair *sigh*) in teh works (damn, her costumes gonna be expensive) but i adore her....i love all the art he does and more people should cosplay them!!!!! more MORE!!! *cough*
Unread 03-30-2004, 06:58 AM   #26
Ambrosia
Battle Hardened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad
someone needs to do anyone from #2, like Firion and Gus. I never seen anyone from 2.
The only costume I've seen so far from FFII is Mira (Alaria)'s FF Chronicles version of Maria. But of course, I'd love to see more from that game ^^
Unread 03-30-2004, 03:22 PM   #27
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

oh, I remember seeing that a while ago, didn't remember. Its a really good costume.

a bit off topic, Dawezy, there is something....familiar about your avatar. Is it from Shining Force?
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 02:18 AM   #28
Dawezy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad
I think, due to a lack of publicity and Amano art, well, i dont think too many people the globe wide would take up the offer.. though i'll admit i would be personally pretty keen to do Frionel, due to the fact that he too, was a Dark Knight by default.

And yes, my av is from Shining Force CD. I always run my roms in in 2x Display, hence why its so big and still retains its quality. I forget the fella's name though, he was a hard fugger to beatup.

Heh, i'll say this to anyone trying a Paladin Cecil cosplay; Unless you like wearing that Tiara, and looking femenine, i wouldnt even TOUCH that holy boy XD eck.. yuck... *spits to the side* (dont get me wrong, got nothin again homosexuals lol) the DK is so evil, and he'd be damn cool to cosplay anytime of the day! (more due to the fact that im a Dark Knight nut, im slightly* biased on the issue)

* understatement much yes. XD

But the issues remains.. money, and what kind of DK would be worth making an outfit from? and what Materials!? gah.
Unread 04-03-2004, 08:17 PM   #29
damienkrauss

i would be down for some amano cosplay. i need to get out the sewing machine though and create a little gogo action.
damienkrauss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 09:32 PM   #30
Goggle
is not a search engine.

If anyone has read my thread I started in the FF section, they'll know I'm making a Red Mage costume. My friends and I are planning on all going as different job classes, but I'm not too sure how well everyone else's plans will work out.

Otakon 2014
Mayaya (Kuragehime) Yuri (King of Fighters)
Goggle is offline   Reply With Quote