Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #1186
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@love: that's so awesome ^_^!! Daryl was the reason why I suddenly liked her name and now it's my top baby name for girls, next to "Alisi" b/c of Classic Zoids XDD;; She's an awesome character tho, despite her short appearance in the game .

Speaking of minor characters, I think there was a cosplayer here at the site that did an Amano Rachel it came out really pretty ^_^.
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #1187
loveshacktardis
Son of a Submariner

I saw that Amano Rachel! My friend (Koto Heartilly) plans on cosplay Rachel in Amano style with me when I do Daryl! Daryl's been one of my favorite characters for a long time, so I'm pretty excited to cosplay her, especially since the design is hard to see and that means a lot of liberties

adventuresincosplay.wordpress.com
loveshacktardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #1188
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@love: awesome =O! I wish you guys luck ^_^ that's gonna be fun. I like the artistic liberties you get from references like of sprites or of those that you can't find enough for ^_^;;. I can never exactly follow a reference to a T ;;;; I'm always open to change things around or use a different material for the same thing. Of course I never deviate toooo far from the reference =O but I guess it's a reason why I can't cosplay from movies XD; You can't really get away with too much when you make something from Pirates of the Caribbean, for instance ;;.

Anyway good luck with Daryl and Rachel!
Unread 11-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #1189
Shiroi Ookami
Professional Ninja

I'm just curious if anyone on here has any pictures/artwork of Cid from FF IV? I have the GBA game for his sprite but I was just wanting to see if anyone had any better pictures or artwork of him.

Thanks all!

-Shiroi

Currnet Cosplays:

Pridelands Sora - Commissioned from Cosfurs

Upcoming Cosplays:
Anbu Black Ops - Naruto
Human Paladin - World of Warcraft
Snow Villiers - Final Fantasy XIII
Shiroi Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #1190
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Shiroi: lol considering good old Cid eh XD? Are you considering just his sprite version, or his Amano or DS ones?? I'll throw them in as well anyway hehe.

Amano Cid, SD Cid (why not!), DS figurine. FFCompendium also has a few sprite images, and prolly more/bigger ones of the Amano version. I hope this helps =X Good luck!!
Unread 01-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #1191
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Eep! Phoenix Down! ::tosses a red feather::

I'm ALMOST done with my Terra finally ^.^! 3 years lol! I'm starting her bootcovers now, so I'm adding on the gold border before cutting out and painting craft foam for her gold tips on the toe and the heel . I'm so excited to debut it at New York Comic Con in a few weeks !

How's everyone's progress thus far :3?
Unread 01-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #1192
Summoner Luna
Apprentice Summoner

Hello! *waves* I'm new to this thread, but I saw it and figured I must post here...

I did a small FFIII group at AUSA last October...two of my friends were Arc and Luneth, but I went for Amano Sara...it...Well, it could have been better, but I still had fun with it.

I also believe at AUSA this year I shall be with an FFIV group, though I think all of us shall be doing the DS versions of the costumes. I have yet to decide whether I wish to play Rydia or Rosa, but I do know it will be one of the two. I am very excited about this group though, IV is such a fantastic game... <3

I'll be waiting... I'll be waiting here, so if you come here, you'll find me... I promise.
Summoner Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #1193
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Luna: heyy you're from the FFVII thread yes ^_^?? Oooh Amano Sara! I love his illustration of her, even tho I've yet to fully play III lol.

I look forward to your DS Rosa or Rydia tho ^_^ their outfits are so pretty! And I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!
Unread 01-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #1194
Summoner Luna
Apprentice Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkirby View Post
@Luna: heyy you're from the FFVII thread yes ^_^?? Oooh Amano Sara! I love his illustration of her, even tho I've yet to fully play III lol.

I look forward to your DS Rosa or Rydia tho ^_^ their outfits are so pretty! And I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!

Hehe yup, that's me! And I have not actually played III at all, but when my Luneth suggested dressing from that game I just looked up the characters and really like her artwork...her and Elia, but for Sara I didn't have to use a wig XD

Thanks! I love both of those characters so very much, it really is hard to decide...IV is such a phenomenal game, isn't it?

I'm excited to see your Terra costume finished...I love what you have posted so far

I'll be waiting... I'll be waiting here, so if you come here, you'll find me... I promise.
Summoner Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #1195
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Luna: lol I love that XD; wigs are awesome but they take up space ^_^;; (and moneys to get =O). Hehe I still have to completely play IV :/ the only version I have is the PSOne rerelease, which is killer hard >.<! But from what I did play it is really awesome.

Thanks so much on Terra ^_^ I got some more progress done (it took me like an hour to get all my craft foam pieces cut for her boot tips and heel ^_^;; ), but I won't have any more pics till its debut at New York Comic Con .
Unread 01-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #1196
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire

I decided I'm making Rydia's costume from the DS version. I've already drafted the main body suit, purchased all the fabric and put together the bead strands for her waist decoration and straps. I'm also planning to make a Rosa costume for my sister so we can cosplay together. I'm so excited!
Unread 01-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #1197
Siyana

Hiya! I'm new to this thread.

I kind of wanted to do a young Rydia from the DS version of the game. Does anyone have any references? I can't seem to find any and I don't look mature enough for her adult form. D=

Thanks!
~ Presea - Tales of Symphonia
~ Mia - Fire Emblem

Next convention: NorCal summer gathering
Deviant Art
Siyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #1198
ChaosKnight127
Hidden Ice Village

For young Rydia, the only images that I have found is here

You could also go by the little figurine like this one

I do not know of any CG versions

In other news, Katsucon is coming up and I have almost finished Cecil and Kain's armor! I think another weekend or two and it'll be ready to paint...

I'm so very tired.
Unread 01-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #1199
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Ooh yay activeness ^.^! This thread needs it lol XD;. It's had a lot of spurts tho so I'm used to it by now lol.

@kuko: ooh I'd love to see your Rydia and Rosa when they're done :3! That's so cute that you and your sis are cosplaying ^_^! My sis is being my photographer for New York Comic Con in a few weeks XD; but other than that she's not really much for cosplay. She loves the costumes tho, and she does sew . One day I'll get her to cosplay with me lol!

@Senti: aw child Rydia is so adorable! I think Chaos has you covered though lol .

@Chaos: Ooh awesome ^_^ I can't wait to see pics of your Cecil and Kain! I hope you have fun at Katsucon as well !

Terra's craft foam pieces are annoying me ;; and I got a tiny burn on my arm when I accidentally nudged into the hot glue gun ^_^;;;! Nothing severe happened tho, but it stung a little for the rest of that day. Now I'm just worried the pieces actually will look good on the shoes ._.;;;
Unread 01-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #1200
loveshacktardis
Son of a Submariner

Blah, I decided a few days ago I'm gonna whip up a Terra cosplay to hopefully get some nice pictures with. I blame the fact that I'm replaying FFVI and fully remember how much I love it. And a friend got a new camera.

Plus after I finish Celes's opera dress, I need to relax in something that is not any way close to a big poofy dress. Oh lawd.

adventuresincosplay.wordpress.com
loveshacktardis is offline   Reply With Quote