Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 06-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
Pink Princess

Why are photos not showing?

Hi, can someone please help because I am now very confused as to what's happening. I did a search recently for one of my costumes being Disney Belle, I seem to show up in the first box at top of page, I click the icon image and the next page opens, when it does it only shows a few photos and despite me uploading loads of photos not only of the construction but of me wearing the dress, it only shows some photos of the construction ones. The only way to direct people to more photos is to send them through my profile name and click photos, in which I have over 2000 photos of all my costumes and have to flick through loads of pages before they find the ones of me wearing that specific dress.

Can anyone tell me why my full costume photos don't show when my icon photo for that particular dress is clicked as written above.

Regards
Tracy Fletcher
Pink Princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Hmm..Maybe clear your cache or cookies? I looked at your profile and went to your costumes and a ton of pics show up. Then knowing what cosplay I was going to look for, I used the search and put "belle" and your's was, as you said, the first one on there. I clicked into it, and all the same pictures showed up. Nothing was missing..So I think it's something with your computer.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Akaito (Vocaloid [Maybe])
-Link (Zelda OOT [Maybe])

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
Pink Princess

HI, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the computer, this is the link that follows when you click my photo icon of the dress:-
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/445678/
About 38 photos come up, but they are not the photos of me wearing the dress, it just shows the first few I put on there, when I have actually loaded a lot more for that costume.
It does the same on most and also the Rapunzel costume, I do a search and find my photo Icon, click it then only the construction making of photos come up firstly and not me wearing the dress.
This is driving me crazy now that in order to direct people to me wearing the dress I have to send them through all the palova as written before in first question.

Very strange
Pink Princess is offline   Reply With Quote