Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Question about Miccostumes . com

So I ordered a wig at miccostumes.com, and they gave me a tracking number and told me to use the usps website to track it. Well, it didn't work but usps tracking is pretty bad so I didn't worry.

but now I'm starting to...how long did it take to come to anyone who used their service? On the website it's say the order is complete and I should track with this number#

It's been almost 2 weeks, should I worry?
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Which shipping did you pick? I've gotten a cosplay from them before and it came in 3 weeks.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
usuyukisou

Not pertaining to the store, but I've never had an issue with USPS tracking, and I shop online quite often. If there's an issue with tracking through USPS, it's probably not USPS's fault.
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
princessmoon
1, 2, 3, na-na-na-naaa!

Your tracking # says its in Cali as of the 10th so, looks like its on its way... I haven't purchased from miccostumes, but others that provide me tracking have always been legit, and I've received my items. You may have gotten ground shipping. Ground shipping took 2-3 weeks to get to me from souther Cali to oregon. Good luck!
princessmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #5
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Thank you so much guys for the reassurance! Basically before when I tracked it it's said

"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office. "

@Rangiku12
I chose normal shipping! So three weeks is normal for you? that's pretty reassuring! So it's just taking a while and it's not lost or anything.

@usuyukisou
it give me this message:

"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office. "

Which only mean either it was shipped but wasn't scanned into the machine or wasn't shipped at all. Which I was worried that it was the latter ^^;

@princessmoon
OmG! It freaking works now, or it means it just arrived in the us? I don't know but THANK YOU I'm super relieved.

I guess I panicked because the other cosplay stuff I bought from other stores came in and this one is taking a while. T__T

XD SO YAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR REPLYING NOW ON TO THE NEXT PHASE....XD

Last edited by Skyefrost : 06-11-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #6
usuyukisou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyefrost View Post
@usuyukisou
it give me this message:

Which only mean either it was shipped but wasn't scanned into the machine or wasn't shipped at all. Which I was worried that it was the latter ^^;
Ah, that message. I have seen that before, actually. I usually just wait an hour or two for it to be updated on the servers.
Unread 06-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #7
Animeguy123000

I ordered a cosplay for a friend. from them and it came in a week and a half.
Animeguy123000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #8
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

@usuyukisou
I was worried because it took about 1 week to change into a progress thingy. I did try again the day after but same message. But I'm glad to know that it was normal.

@Animeguy123000
Seriously? that's pretty quick! You don't happen probably don't live in Texas don't you? (lol. with my luck you probably don't and that would mean my shipping time would be longer)

so basically shipping from miccostumes.com would take about 1.5week-3 weeks.XD *makes notes*
Unread 06-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #9
usuyukisou

Quote:
@usuyukisou
I was worried because it took about 1 week to change into a progress thingy. I did try again the day after but same message. But I'm glad to know that it was normal.
It's never taken a week for me o_O It could mean that your seller bought the shipping label and gave you that number before the package physically was shipped?
Unread 06-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #10
Animeguy123000

Quote:
@usuyukisou

@Animeguy123000
Seriously? that's pretty quick! You don't happen probably don't live in Texas don't you? (lol. with my luck you probably don't and that would mean my shipping time would be longer)

so basically shipping from miccostumes.com would take about 1.5week-3 weeks.XD *makes notes*
I live in New York State. It also depends on the shipping you choose.
Animeguy123000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #11
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

@usuyukisou
That was why I was worried. But I don't know if that's the case though cause the package just arrived today.

@Animeguy123000
Darn XD I knew it. Hmm..I'll keep that in mind. Gosh this forum is so friendly and helpful.
Unread 06-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #12
Beachbead

If your ordering stuff over seas please know that it takes a little longer. ^^
Beachbead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #13
aaalove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Which shipping did you pick? I've gotten a cosplay from them before and it came in 3 weeks.
Did you get express shipping?! When did it actually register as not pending? I ordered something last monday and it still says pending...I'm starting to get worried since I need it October 12th thee absolute latest.
aaalove is offline   Reply With Quote