Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nekocon

Unread 03-27-2004, 12:49 PM   #1
dollssoulkirie

Nekocon 7

Nekocon 7 is on November 5th-7th. Who's going? Or who's thinking of going? And what cosplay are you doing/thinking for Nekocon?

I'm going. It is the first con that I went to. That plus my friend's bringing her baby (once she has it) to the con on Sunday. I have to take pictures of that.

I'm also going to be cosplaying there too. I'm doing Rena Lanford from Star Ocean EX and Mio from Fatal Frame 2. I also have a Jin Uzuki (XenoSaga) costume being planned for this year. (I don't know if it's going to be for a con though...) And I'm thinking of also doing Aerith/Aeris from FF7. Don't know if I'm going to or not, but thinking of so.

Unread 03-27-2004, 10:43 PM   #2
ShatteredSunset
The Triad

I'm going, it's too close by not to go. I'm probably just gonna bring costumes as opposed to making new ones, though I can't say for sure.
Unread 03-27-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
dizzylizzy
I sew things

i'm going. it'll be my 3rd time at this particular con. i have NO clue what the cosplay shall be. lol i need to get passed otakon first. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dizzy...49665061805445
dizzylizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2004, 12:20 AM   #4
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .

Ah! I was waiting for this thread to come alive again. My second Nekocon. I will be showing up as Count D, Kafei, and Zoicite from the Live Action version. And, most likely, someone else thrown in.

dollssoulkirie, you are cosplaying Mio?! I planned on Mayu or Miku, but changed my mind.. hn. Maybe I should take up the idea again?
Cri_au_ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2004, 10:52 AM   #5
dollssoulkirie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cri_au_ciel
dollssoulkirie, you are cosplaying Mio?! I planned on Mayu or Miku, but changed my mind.. hn. Maybe I should take up the idea again?
It's really up to you. It'll be fun seeing another Fatal Frame character at the con. Kinda like I'm going to be able to see a Ashton Anchors at Nekocon as well.
Unread 03-28-2004, 06:46 PM   #6
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .

I'd really like to.. I better decide when it gets a little closer to the con. That way I can be absolutely sure. Hate to promise something and then never get around to doing it. ^^

Hey, if you see me at Otakon.. I'd love to take pictures of your Rikku costumes. When are you planning on wearing them?
Unread 03-29-2004, 07:49 AM   #7
Giant Alucard
DooD, it is Glorious!

LOL, I'll definitly be going since the con is only a couple miles from my house. Not sure what I'll do for cosplay til after AMA and Otakon. w00t.

Spartan - 300
Riddick - Chronicles of Riddick
Rios - Army of Two
Lister - Red Dwarf
Junpei - Megatokyo
Luchadore - Nuff Said
Giant Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 10:56 AM   #8
dollssoulkirie

Quote:
I'd really like to.. I better decide when it gets a little closer to the con. That way I can be absolutely sure. Hate to promise something and then never get around to doing it. ^^

Hey, if you see me at Otakon.. I'd love to take pictures of your Rikku Lumbers. When are you planning on wearing them?
If I can get the costumes done, which two of them are, one for all three days. FFX Rikku for Friday, Black Mage Rikku for Saturday, and Gun Mage Rikku on Sunday. *giggles* Rikku's my third favorite FF character (Selphie's the 1st one and Aerith/Aeris's the second one), and my favorite X/X-2 character. And I've been dubbed Rikku among my friends, so doing a Rikku cosplay is going to be fun.
Unread 04-04-2004, 10:46 AM   #9
Cri_au_ciel
. insert randomness .

dollssoulkirie, Alright! I will definately look out for you then. Rikku is also my favourite FFX-2 character. ^^ Though, Lenne is the only Final Fantasy character I have plans for. And thats for animeNEXT. Ah.. that's fun! Cosplaying someone your friends think of you as! Especially someone like Rikku. A friend calls me 'Mura-sama' after Muraki from Yami no Matsuei. ><" Can't say its a such a good thing.
Unread 04-05-2004, 01:14 PM   #10
bigwil
Photo Pirate Yarr!

Talking Nekocon7..I hope this hotel rules...

Well for nekocon 7...my third time to this con also...I wish I found out about con earlier..I could have went to every one them...but enough about that..I will probably cosplay as ban mito on thru-fri,Sat..venom/or doing L/R with my brother.Sun...don't know!
hope see yall there!
bigwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2004, 03:03 PM   #11
dollssoulkirie

Quote:
dollssoulkirie, Alright! I will definately look out for you then. Rikku is also my favourite FFX-2 character. ^^ Though, Lenne is the only Final Fantasy character I have plans for. And thats for animeNEXT. Ah.. that's fun! Cosplaying someone your friends think of you as! Especially someone like Rikku. A friend calls me 'Mura-sama' after Muraki from Yami no Matsuei. ><" Can't say its a such a good thing.

Wahh! I love Muraki-sensei! He's my favorite character from YnM. A friend of mine is planning a Muraki cosplay in the future, but we don't know when though. It might be related to our new cosplay group, Stuff That Rhymes with C.

I'm also thinking about doing a Persona cosplay for Nekocon. But don't know what character yet. I'm leaning towards Anna or Lisa from the Persona 2 games. It depends on my hair length and who I feel like cosplaying as.
Unread 04-07-2004, 03:01 AM   #12
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

I'll be going, which will mark the 4th year in a row for me at Nekocon. I look forward to the new location and hotel, even though I liked the Holiday Inn where it's been since I've attended back in 2001.. But like many cons I'm going to this year, a new change of scenery is good for people as well as for cosplay pictures!

Since Nekocon is the LAST con of the year for me, I haven't made any plans yet, and it doesn't help that the weekend before is Yaoicon (local-con) and Halloween, so I'll be busy all the up until that Thursday posting the pictures from those events until it's time to depart for Neko. But I would like to arrive on Thursday for cosplay photoshoots, and depending on the new hotel, on Friday & Saturday night to have the cosplay.com table-gatherings.

If you haven't seen my Nekocon 2003 pictures, check them out here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgaller...=601&password=

I'll see you all 7 months from now!!
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2004, 07:29 AM   #13
Romann
Fantastic Explosion

I'm definitely planning on going. It's not too far from where I live, and I can't pass it up this year ^^
Unread 04-07-2004, 08:24 AM   #14
Giant Alucard
DooD, it is Glorious!

lol, I'll definitey be there on thursday so I'll be able hang out with all the people that are going to be there early. I'll definitly try to be in costume on thursday to, lol.

And Noir Lumime, I love you avatar, lol.

Spartan - 300
Riddick - Chronicles of Riddick
Rios - Army of Two
Lister - Red Dwarf
Junpei - Megatokyo
Luchadore - Nuff Said
Giant Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2004, 11:53 AM   #15
Darkside Blues
Priests are sexy

I'm hoping to go. For a first con experience it was very enjoyable, and I was flattered by the people who took pics of me and my friend in our EGL costumes (thank you, Eurobeat King!) I hope to meet some of the regulars as well. ^_^
Darkside Blues is offline   Reply With Quote