Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 06-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
Dreamerwolf

Hello!

Hello all! Another newbie here. A little about me, I'm 37 (Hopefully not the oldest person here lol), married with two kids, 8 and 9. I'm also a freelance artist and more recently costume maker. I've always loves costumes--born on Oct 28, and my son was born on Oct 31, so we both almost have to love Halloween! And we do. So I'm hoping to do more with actual cosplay as a bonding thing for my son and me.

I've been into costuming as a semi-professional basis for about two years now, but that's been fursuits (Yes, I'm a furry, don't judge..it's just for fun!) But I do have some knowledge on sewing, patterns and putting pieces together. I'm looking to hit up a few cons next years, namely Dragoncon and Comic con in Philadelphia--we went this year and it was awesome.

Right now I'm mainly into doing some Doctor Who cosplay, because that's what my son and I love the most. I'm making him an 11th Doctor costume for this Halloween. For me, I'm thinking of starting with Idris, but I also have my thoughts on a few others, so when I go to cons I can switch up each day. I was thinking Donna, River and Sarah Jane as I think those would suit me best.

Looking forward to chatting with more of you and maybe find some people close to me to hang out with.
Dreamerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
~Opal
New Cosplayer

HI!!!!
Welcome to Cosplay.com!!!
I'm new too and (not to be weird by mentioning this....) I was born on Oct 28 too!
lol, anyways, welcome aboard!