Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 06-25-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

New cosplayer!!!!

Hi, I'm KiraHive and I'm a new cosplayer, well not really new, I started last November, I cosplay Vocaloid, but want to cosplay more animes!

I had a cosplay group, but we broke apart because of a reason that I'm not even aware of! Anyway the person I was going to go to Con's with said she didn't like anime much anymore, so I was like "Oh, ok"

I have another person I can go with, but her parents might not let her and also shes not into anime like I am, but she doesn't mind cosplaying.

I posted about a cosplay group in other forums, but I want to know what some people out there who don't have cosplay groups and what they do for cosplay!

Thank you!!
KiraHive6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
Ilafatyu
That guy

Before I had my cosplay group, I just made friends with other people at conventions. I posted in the con forum and saw what others were doing, and we made plans together. Now I have my own little posse, but I still do all that anyway.

I don't know about the convention scene over where you are, but in my area there are a lot of mixed genre conventions. They're just general geek culture conventions, complete with board games and masquarades and cosplay from anime, western cartoons, TV shows, musicals, CCGs... Everything. That might be a crowdpleaser, if you can find one near you.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (uniform - RWBY) - 35%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
Ose_93
is under your bed

Welcome to the site! I wish you luck finding more people to go to cons with. I always just go with my sister and this year a friend is tagging along as well. I've never been in a cosplay group before, but cons are still fun. ;D

I hope your friend is able to go with you, if her parents let her.

What other characters do you want to cosplay? I see that you've done Rin. ^^
Unread 06-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #4
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Thank you!! She will properly come, and It is true, i can always make friends with ppl at the convention! Other characters i want 2 cosplay are Lucy from Elfen Lied, Ciel or Alois from Black Butler and Rena or Shion from Higurashi! Thank you so much for replying!! XD
KiraHive6 is offline   Reply With Quote