Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #61
Reina_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruisedBlood View Post
Oh! I always crossplay mainly because I don't feel right cosplaying as a girl and I can relate to guys better if that makes any sense plus most of my favorites are guys anyways yeah xD

Me too! I just don't have any one else to cosplay with so I feel a bit awkward when if I cosplay as a guy. I would try it though, I want to cosplay a bakura from Yugioh next a-kon XD girl cosplays are just too detailed
Reina_21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #62
Ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Oh! I always crossplay mainly because I don't feel right cosplaying as a girl and I can relate to guys better if that makes any sense plus most of my favorites are guys anyways yeah xD
Yeah, most female characters in most are terrible (or at least not as interesting as the guys), but I'm with you on always crossplaying. I'd rather genderbend a female character than cosplay her straight. I'm kind of that way in day to day life too. People think I'm a preteen boy until I open my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockfreak View Post
I cosplay from: pokemon, ouran high school, sword art online, soul eater. I was wondering by any chance does any one cosplay from Amnesia? not sure how many people know the show.
I was going to cosplay Orion, but then I passed on it in favor of Judal. I like Magi more than I liked Amnesia.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #63
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina_21 View Post
Me too! I just don't have any one else to cosplay with so I feel a bit awkward when if I cosplay as a guy. I would try it though, I want to cosplay a bakura from Yugioh next a-kon XD girl cosplays are just too detailed
I always cosplay alone xD my first crossplay was Jaden from Yu-gi-oh! It was only awkward for me because I didn't know anyone and I honestly don't have friends who go to cons or like anime and such so it sucks 3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilafatyu View Post
Yeah, most female characters in most are terrible (or at least not as interesting as the guys), but I'm with you on always crossplaying. I'd rather genderbend a female character than cosplay her straight. I'm kind of that way in day to day life too. People think I'm a preteen boy until I open my mouth.

Most females whine way to much for me to handle and gets really annoying! which is a huge turn off for me I haven't genderbent any girls but I seen guys/girls do it sometimes and it looks awesome *o*
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #64
Ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Most females whine way to much for me to handle and gets really annoying! which is a huge turn off for me I haven't genderbent any girls but I seen guys/girls do it sometimes and it looks awesome *o*
Females in anime: Whiny or silent. Or tsundere. Choose one, but she's never going to be anything but a trope. The only exceptions lie in shows that are all female.

facebook // tumblr

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Unread 07-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #65
Reina_21

Unhappy

Quote:
I always cosplay alone xD my first crossplay was Jaden from Yu-gi-oh! It was only awkward for me because I didn't know anyone and I honestly don't have friends who go to cons or like anime and such so it sucks 3:

You're right! I have noticed that but I never really cared...I don't remember seeing that in digimon though...I think...XD an guys get the better parts! They're all exciting and amazing...so I can see why so many people choose to crossplay.

I have maybe 2 Frieda that cosplay but they're in out of state college so we can't do any together. Which is really sad

I will try to crossplay now. I just need to finish my bakura cosplay.
Unread 07-05-2013, 01:56 AM   #66
jrockfreak

Quote:

I was going to cosplay Orion, but then I passed on it in favor of Judal. I like Magi more than I liked Amnesia.
cool. I wanna cosplay shin or toma. ive been thinking about watching magi
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #67
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokmunki View Post
This sounds fun! All my finished cosplays are in my sig, but ones I'm working on or almost finished are in the link in my sig

Like, I'm almost done my Grell and Undertaker cosplays from Black Butler
And I'm also pretty much done with Tsuna from KHR, except for his X-gloves, and Gokudera is finished except for his box weapons. But for things like videos, I think they're done enough. I have a lot of cosplays that would be done enough, I think...

But yeah! It would be fun!
Awesome! You have a lot of cosplays there thank you for replying! XD
KiraHive6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #68
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Quote:
I thought I did this on the first page, but it's sort of changed so I'll do it again. The friend I talked about is interested in joining, and because she's close to me we can do skit parts together.

Currently:
Drossel (Kuroshitsuji)
Izaya (Durarara)
Judal (Magi Labyrinth of Magic)
hipster!Sheik (LoZ)
Czeslaw (Baccano)

Future:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Sheik (LoZ/SSBB)
Utatane Piko (Vocaloid)
Timber/Thompson/Canterbury OR Snake (Kuroshitsuji)
Hikaru OR Haruhi (Ouran)

Friend interested in joining who doesn't have a CosCom/Youtube username of her own:
Morgiana (Magi Labyrinth of Magic)
Sinbad (Magi Labyrinth of Magic) (in progress)
Nice (Baccano)
butler!Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
Shizuo (Durarara)
hipster!Link (LoZ)
Tooth Fairy (RotG) (in progress)
Link (LoZ)

A lot of the anime people have listed, I haven't seen. So yeah.
Woow!! That's a lot! it's cool that you have a variety, thank you!!
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #69
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Quote:
Some animes I will be cosplaying from(which I doubt Ill find anyone to join) is Yu Yu hakusho/Dragon ball z/Hetalia/Togainu no chi/Yu-gi-oh/Beyblade/Hitman reborn and some others like Kuro/Ouran/LOZ ect.. I can put specific characters if you need :3
Yes please, can you put the characters you want to be? Thank you! I luv Yu-gi-oh, but I also like Yu-gi-oh GX, thanks for replying!!
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #70
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaiX View Post
Very cool! I cosplay Merli (Vocaloid) and Hannah (Black Butler) from the series you listed. My brother makes an awesome Turkey/Spain as well, if you're interested in Hetalia ^-^ Here's a list of what we cosplay.

Myself:
-Merli (Vocaloid)
-Hannah (Black Butler)
-Princess Yue (Avatar: TLA)
-Korra (Avatar: LOK)
-Lucia (Devil May Cry 2)
-Black Rose (.Hack//)
-Farrah (Prince of Persia: TtT)
-Dark Sheik (Super Smash Bros/LoZ)

Raian:
-Turkey (APH)
-Spain (APH)
-Raimundo Pedrosa (Xiaolin Showdown)
-Marshall Lee (Adventure Time)
-Fenris (Dragon Age II)
-Cecil Aijima (Uta no Prince)
-Aomine Daiki (Kuroko no Basket)
-Dark Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

That's just to name a few ^-^
That's so cool!! Isn't Merli related to Aoki Lapis? That's awesome! And we are going to do Hetalia as well, because it's awesome!! XD, thank you for replying!
Unread 07-05-2013, 12:10 PM   #71
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Quote:
I cosplay from: pokemon, ouran high school, sword art online, soul eater. I was wondering by any chance does any one cosplay from Amnesia? not sure how many people know the show.
I have heard of Amnesia, Im sure I have, I'll look it up! Thanks you for replying with your cosplays!!
Unread 07-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #72
Ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraHive6 View Post
Woow!! That's a lot! it's cool that you have a variety, thank you!!
Is it? I see other people with 25+ costumes and think how awesome it must be to have a cosplay for every occasion. I guess I'm getting close. xD
Thanks.

Quote:
cool. I wanna cosplay shin or toma. ive been thinking about watching magi
You should do it. I've only watched a little of the anime (I prefer manga) but it's nicely done. Painted backgrounds, good music. Give it a go sometime.

facebook // tumblr

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Unread 07-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #73
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

Quote:
Females in anime: Whiny or silent. Or tsundere. Choose one, but she's never going to be anything but a trope. The only exceptions lie in shows that are all female.
So true I agree with you on that! The only females I like are video game based one's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina_21 View Post
You're right! I have noticed that but I never really cared...I don't remember seeing that in digimon though...I think...XD an guys get the better parts! They're all exciting and amazing...so I can see why so many people choose to crossplay.

I have maybe 2 Frieda that cosplay but they're in out of state college so we can't do any together. Which is really sad

I will try to crossplay now. I just need to finish my bakura cosplay.

I don't think the girls in digimon were like that either unless I didn't notice xD yup guys have better parts,better outfits and storylines but I say if you want to crossplay give it a shot!

I'm trying to finish my Yami yugi cosplay but the wig is beating me xD Its just so pricey and what not and believe it or not this is my dream cosplay and I hope to finish it soon or some years

I also know some girls prefer guys because they don't have such revealing/skimpy clothes(a reason I dont do them) I prefer being covered up and the most I would do is a guy whose showing their belly

Quote:
Yes please, can you put the characters you want to be? Thank you! I luv Yu-gi-oh, but I also like Yu-gi-oh GX, thanks for replying!!

And sure heres my list! Its bigger than this but just throwing things out there ^^ I'm working on more than one aswell

Yoko Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho)
Kid and Teen Gohan(Dragon ball z)
Akira or Rin (Togainu no chi)
Kai or Tyson(Beyblade)
Yami Yugi(Yu-Gi-oh)
Jaden Yuki(Yu-Gi-Oh Gx)
Tai(Digimon)
Bel or Tsuna (Hitman reborn)
Toon Link(Windwaker)
Skyloft link(Skyward sword)
Drocell /Ciel or Undertaker (Kuro)
Honey (Ouran)
Gakupo or len(Vocaloid)
Shun(Bakugan)
Youji(loveless)
Iceland and China(Hetalia)
Inuyasha(Inuyasha)
Mephisto(Blue exorcist)
Ash ketchum or trainer red(pokemon)
Light(death note)
Sai(Naruto)
Hope(Final fantasy)
Agito(Air gear)
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #74
Sokmunki
Snow Guardian

Quote:
Awesome! You have a lot of cosplays there thank you for replying! XD
No problem!
(I actually have more cosplays, it's just that my DA won't let me edit ._. )

Complete:

Tintin
Belphagor from KHR
11th Doctor
Jack Frost
Sherlock (BBC)
Sokmunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #75
Reina_21

Bruisedblood: yes! That's why I sometimes choose people like Mimi from digimon or some of the older Anime girls...they dont how as much!

I will. I find it a bit more appealing to do guy cosplays because I'm a huge tomboy anyways.

I like yugi too but I don't think I'd make a good yugi...well maybe the height, since were both the same. xD his hair does look a bit hard...it defies gravity after all. Lol
Belly? You mean like...MARIK?? lol I would love to cosplay as marik!