Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Connecticon

Unread 06-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
ChibiMai

Sailor Moon Photoshoot

It looks like I am going to host a Sailor Moon photo shoot at 11 am to 11:45am on Friday by the front garden/lawn of the convention center.
I'm not sure what the official name is for this section, but it's the area right outside the center info desk from prior years (by the parking lot/ Marriott Starbucks entrance, but on the side by the lowest escalators). This area inside will also be the meetup location in case of rain. I hope to see a good showing of SM cosplay this year. ** Ryan from Ctcon got back to me, they call this the Convention center front lawn.**

There will be a Saturday shoot at 11:45 and most likely a Sunday shoot after the Sailor Moon Panel, but I will not be hosting these.

Anybody here going to attend the shoots? I am trying to finish my Tin Nyanko in time, but otherwise I'll be in my Usagi cosplay.

Planning for 2015: Anime Boston, Anime Expo, Connecticon

https://www.facebook.com/ChibiMaiCosplay

Last edited by ChibiMai : 07-02-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: adding official name
ChibiMai is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #2
ChibiMai

As they are noting a chance of Rain on Friday, I will hold the meeting spot by the doors to get to the front lawn (I'll be inside prior to the shoot if its sunny too as its hot to wait outside in black).
As a group we can then go to a chosen spot after we gather up. The # of people who show up will determine were we can fit and still get the most/best photos. As we are the 1st shoot on Friday and so far the only 11 am shoot, we have a choice of whatever we want in case of rain.

I will be hosting as Sailor Tin Nyanko. Hope to see lots of Moon fans and a Galaxia if I'm lucky.

Planning for 2015: Anime Boston, Anime Expo, Connecticon

https://www.facebook.com/ChibiMaiCosplay
ChibiMai is offline   Reply With Quote