Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Closed Thread
Unread 03-30-2004, 11:53 PM   #1
StarcraftCmnd69
Banned

Unhappy To the MODERATORS

I am wondering why are my messages either being locked and deleted without my concent? I have a message locked and this message Female Fighter Game, 3rd Person shooters, and Anime Babes Cosplay Pics and Prop Gun was locked and I don't appreciate it. I would like to why it was? There were no innapropriate or deragitory words in it. Please unlock it.
I had an message about the Baroness pics I could not find deleted again why?
I am new here and I feel that I am being censored.

Unread 03-31-2004, 12:04 AM   #2
Hikaru Tsuki
Glorificent

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=32341 I think the mod did explain why the thread was locked. It was pointless. As it is said right there, "Just do a search on the image galleries if you are looking for photos." Really though, why should someone else go through the trouble when you could do it yourself in a minute? *shrugs* Seems simple enough.
Unread 03-31-2004, 01:16 AM   #3
Nine
The busty one!

read the reasons why your threads are closed, which are allways posted by the moderator who closes your post, then you'll know why.
Unread 03-31-2004, 03:03 AM   #4
ZiggyB
The Fuzz

This thread is getting moved to the Site Help forum. You posted this in the General Cosplay Chat forum, and obviously this has nothing to do with cosplay.

As other people have said already, a reason was given for the closure of your threads. Also your "Baroness" thread was basically the same thing as your "Anime Babes Pics" thread, so it was closed and deleted.

And for the record your props thread is still open.

Last edited by ZiggyB : 03-31-2004 at 03:12 AM.
Unread 03-31-2004, 04:29 AM   #5
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

This is a board primarily for the use of costumers, cosplayers, and people involved with the world of cosplay; it is for sharing info on cosplay techniques and sources, info about cosplaying venues, and such.

It is not a place to ask "please help me find hot babe cosplayer pics", which is what your threads appear to have been. People who want to find hot babe cosplayer pics can do so by themselves.
Unread 03-31-2004, 11:54 AM   #6
ElStuddo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarcraftCmnd69
I am wondering why are my messages either being locked and deleted without my concent? I have a message locked and this message Female Fighter Game, 3rd Person shooters, and Anime Babes Cosplay Pics and Prop Gun was locked and I don't appreciate it. I would like to why it was? There were no innapropriate or deragitory words in it. Please unlock it.
I had an message about the Baroness pics I could not find deleted again why?
I am new here and I feel that I am being censored.
Yea, i got MINE deleted from replying here.....

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=32590

Ive seen forums get crashed in reltaliation from such power abuse. You guys bettter watch your backs on who you do it to.
Unread 03-31-2004, 12:11 PM   #7
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Seeing as we don't take threats lightly, "ElStuddo", you can kiss your membership goodbye.

There is no such thing as "power abuse" when a member doesn't follow the rules and a moderator calls him/her on it. Grow the fuck up.
Unread 03-31-2004, 12:19 PM   #8
StarcraftCmnd69
Banned

I wanted the members of the Cosplay forums to help me find other sites that have the pics I am looking for other than here. I had a boo-boo in trying to convert my file system and fubared and I lost everything. I do have the pics I mostly want from the picture galleries but I would like to get those on the list I mentioned in the forum thread I started and was locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru Tsuki
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=32341 I think the mod did explain why the thread was locked. It was pointless. As it is said right there, "Just do a search on the image galleries if you are looking for photos." Really though, why should someone else go through the trouble when you could do it yourself in a minute? *shrugs* Seems simple enough.
Unread 03-31-2004, 01:22 PM   #9
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

SC69: Your question has already been answered. I think most people are wondering why you need all of these photos to begin with, and coupled with the fact that many of the moderators on this site are female, posts like "Anime Babes Pics" asking for photos of cute cosplayers may come under a bit of scrutiny.
Closed Thread