Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
Noize
One Sky, One Destiny

Selling Madoka Magica, Hetalia, Wigs, etc...

[Puella Magi Madoka Magica Soul Gems]- price varies...
These are handmade. Made out of air-dry clay as has been hardened. The soul gems are the size of a 24mm film canister. Please do note, though these have been coated with nail polish hardener, they are still extremely fragile. I'm not in charge of damaged souls. Be EXTRA gentle with the top designs of the gems. I do not do commissions.
--If your soul gem has been damaged...: a fast easy way to fix it is by adding a small amount of hot glue. After it has hardened, take some clear nail polish hardener and coat the damage area for extra layers.

--Kyoko Sakura has been sold.
-- Sayaka's soul gem design just broke and I currently cannot find the design that snapped... It still is for sale and I am going to fix it as soon as I can until I stock on supplies to fix it.

Madoka Kaname (Madoka's top design snapped... I did my very best to fix it)- $7.00
Miki Sayaka- $7.00
Mami Tomoe- $8.00
Homura Akemi- $8.00
Click here for image of soul gems

[England/Arthur Kirkland Green Military Jacket]- $25.00
This is ONLY the jacket. I do not cosplay from Hetalia anymore so I decided to sell this. It has been made to fit only size x-small - small. I will post pictures as soon as I can so if you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

[Short Black Wig]- $15.00
I was going to use this wig for Izaya but I don't like this wig. it's very soft and nice, but I just don't like it... It's very smooth and is heat resistant. Image

[Stocking Anarchy MALE!]- $25.00
I bought this from another coscom user. It comes with the wig, blue tie and stockings. I really do love this, but the wig is a bit big on me and I don't know if I will ever use this... So I have decided to sell it even if it was a very hard decision for me... The wig is very soft and heat resistant. Image

[Trades]
I will trade for the followings, but i'm sometimes open for anything else... If trading for a costume, please do remember that I will only wear anything x-small to small:
Armin Arlet [Attack on Titan]- wig preferred:Image
Rin [Togainu no Chi]- costume preferred: Image
Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII Coat: Image
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman Reborn!]- wig preferred: Image

I only ship to the US. If you live in Illinois or any of its neighboring states, shipping is free. Shipping will depend on location.

Payment- I currently can only accept concealed cash and money order. My debit card is having some issues and will take a while to fix...

Please only PM me. I don't check the actual marketplace very often since it's always so cluttered... Thank you.
Guo Jia [Dynasty Warrior 8]
Fem!Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

Dream Cosplays
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman REBORN!]
Rin [Togainu no Chi]
Lucina [Fire Emblem Awakening]
Military Akira [Togainu no Chi]

Last edited by Noize : 07-26-2013 at 03:10 PM.